Camp Windstorm [ a demigod rp ] discussion

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by alessia (last edited Jun 17, 2016 08:02AM) (new)

alessia (classick) | 31 comments
tbh all these guys are assholes
except aquila
aquila's an angel

» workshop thread

manon sauveterre ; 18 / f / homosexual
// aphrodite -- high class
. aphrodite female fatale squad??
. did someone say girlfriend
. a little sister/brother figure would be cool
▸ B) duo w/ augusta ( evan )
▸ mean, snarky, next-door neighbours couple w/ phoenix ( dreamchild )

aquila verity abraham ; 17 / f / bisexual
// athena -- low class
. hmu for star-crossed lovers
. how about a very harry potter golden trio
. who's up for stargazing and alien-hunting
accidental friends w/ brendon ( evan )

huỳnh lan ; 16 / f / heterosexual
// hecate -- average class
. someone needs to cover her hyperactivity damage control
. and someone needs to add oil to the fire
. frenemies
▸ the fire that won't shut up for eden ( maddie )

ivor basil leigh ; 18 / m / acesexual
// artemis -- deer
. where the artemis squad at
. senpai needs a kouhai
▸ part of the artemis squad

chiranjivi "jiv" narahari ; 18 / m / homosexual
// nike -- average class
. gaygaygaygay
. an athena rival?? or friend
. uUOUOuuOUhh #savAGE squad

jonty pryce ; 17 / m / asexual
// demeter -- average class
. someone w/ authority beat him up for me please (someone has to get him off his ass)
. he can literally talk to and befriend anyone so throw me all of those friend collabs

message 2: by Evan (last edited Jun 15, 2016 10:47AM) (new)

Evan (evanny) | 31 comments Mod
I'd really love to do a collab with you but all of your characters are really great omg and I can't pick

message 3: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) | 31 comments uwah thank youu

I'd love to do something with Augusta! You said you were looking for a cool, badass friend and I think Manon would fit~ They're both the same age and pretty chill.
Aquila and Brendon could be friends, too, both being from Athena and all (she's not the kind that rivals, so). I imagine she'll be the calming soul that constantly tries to get him out of trouble. Like, if he pisses someone off she'll step in and try smooth things over on his behalf so they won't both get beaten up.
Also, if Phoebe's only problem is that she pries a little too much and people feel uncomfortable, she'll be just fine with Jonty. He's too lethargic to even feel offended tbh (and I guess that makes him kinda patient and accepting in a sense?).

I'd love to hear whatever ideas you have in mind too ^-^

message 4: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 31 comments Mod
All of that sounds absolutely great to me! Especially Aquila and Brendon, since he desperately needs someone in his life to try to keep him out of trouble, haha. I feel like they would've been an entirely accidental friendship but somehow they just unexpectedly work regardless.

message 5: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) | 31 comments Aye, sounds good~

message 6: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 40 comments I'd love to create manon's girlfriend

message 7: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) | 31 comments yessss who do you have in mind?

message 8: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 40 comments I was thinking of using rose leslie phoenix but it also depends on how she should ask

message 9: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) | 31 comments ahh rose
ay ok phoenix is cool
did you have anything in mind for phoenix? my ideas for manon are that she's blunt and snarky, and she doesn't really talk about her love life because she doesn't have one lol she doesn't like being the goddess of love's daughter, but if someone asked her straightforwardly who she liked or whether she liked them, she would answer honestly (unless she has a witty remark for it. then witty remark it is). so if she likes phoenix she'll probably be quite straightforward about it, but that's only if the topic arises. otherwise, she won't mention it at all.

message 10: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 40 comments For phoenix i was going to have her probably blunt and sarcastic. She most likely wouldn't hide her attraction for manon so if she was caught staring and someone asked then she'd answer with sarcastic honesty. I don't actually have much planned for her besides that

message 11: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) | 31 comments ah so far they match ^-^
they'd be girlfriends that drag people together haha
I imagine they'd were casual acquaintances at first because they arrived at camp around the same time, and since nike kids are usually athletic and competitive, they could have each been exposed to the other's snarky and blunt side through a competition or something. they'd befriend each other after that I suppose, and year(s??) later (which is now) they'd just bluntly do something like "hey do you like me in that way?" "yeah." "me too." "let's be girlfriends." "sure." they just settle to be girlfriends and here they are, like some mean, snarky, next-door neighbours couple

message 12: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 40 comments That's so perfect for them for them

message 13: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) | 31 comments ayye
it's settled then ^-^

message 14: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 40 comments Great