Ya Lovers discussion

The Selection (The Selection, #1)
This topic is about The Selection
Who do you ship > Prince maxon or Aspen?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lexi Vos (lexie_vos) | 141 comments Mod
For thirty-five girls, the Selection is the chance of a lifetime. The opportunity to escape the life laid out for them since birth. To be swept up in a world of glittering gowns and priceless jewels. To live in a palace and compete for the heart of gorgeous Prince Maxon.

But for America Singer, being Selected is a nightmare. It means turning her back on her secret love with Aspen, who is a caste below her. Leaving her home to enter a fierce competition for a crown she doesn't want. Living in a palace that is constantly threatened by violent rebel attacks.

Then America meets Prince Maxon. Gradually, she starts to question all the plans she's made for herself—and realizes that the life she's always dreamed of may not compare to a future she never imagined. - GOODREADS SUMMARY

would you chose the prince or your secret love

Tayla Potayta (trobes7x) Maxon!!!

If aspen liked it then he should have put a ring on it

Laura (blueeyebooks) Tayla wrote: "Maxon!!!

If aspen liked it then he should have put a ring on it"

I'm with you! When he broke up with America, he lost my support :)

Rachel | 7 comments I choose Maxon all the way! Aspen just expects America to be with him again. He just wants her back since she is now interested in Maxon.

Laura (blueeyebooks) Exactly!

Laura (blueeyebooks) I totally agree with you! Yes, he's poorer than her and it's the reality of the situation but his attitude about it was horrible!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, he's poor, loves her blah blah blah but he had his chamce. He should've let her love another man, he should've let her taste the real love. He should've give her enough space, even not for her to fall in love with another man but to understand what would they do without each other. He's so selfish.
Totally Maxon <3

Maeve (echocinderella) Maxon

Hafsa (lifeishard) | 10 comments Maxon ♥♥