What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

A Handful of Time
This topic is about A Handful of Time
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Girl who finds a clock and goes back in time [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Katie | 4 comments The girls name is Ruth and the cover has a clock on it. She finds an old clock under a broken floor board and goes back in time. That is all I remember.

message 2: by Holly (last edited May 08, 2014 06:45PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Holly (hollylovesbooks) | 761 comments This is a kid's book, right? Do you remember what year you read it? Also, do you remember what time period the girl visits?

You might want to take a look at this listopia. Your book may be on there.

Katie | 4 comments Holly wrote: "This is a kid's book, right? Do you remember what year you read it? Also, do you remember what time period the girl visits?

You might want to take a look at this listopia. Your book may be on there."

I think it is a children's book, but I am not positive. I read it about two years ago. I do not remember what time period she visits, but she does see her mother as a young girl.

Katie | 4 comments @Holly Thanks for your help. It was on that list.

message 5: by bookel (new)

bookel | 2108 comments Which book? So that we know title and author and it can be marked solved.

Katie | 4 comments bookel wrote: "Which book? So that we know title and author and it can be marked solved."

It's called A Handful of Time and it's by Kit Pearson

Holly (hollylovesbooks) | 761 comments Congrats on finding it! I'm glad my listopia could help :]

message 8: by Ingo (new)

Ingo (ilembcke) | 597 comments And to link: A Handful of Time.