What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romantic Suspense: man is in truck when he realizes there is a bomb under seat [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay The book that I'm looking for is a romantic suspense book. I only remember one part of the book: the main guy of the story was leaving a restaurant and as he got into the seat of his truck he heard a click and realized that there was a bomb under his seat, one that would go off if he moved. I believe the guy was a cop or something of that sort because he was able to call his coworkers (a SWAT team maybe?). All turned out okay, with some minor injuries. I thought that book was written by Lani Lynn Vale, but I looked through some of her books and can't seem to find it, so I may have been mistaken..

Other than that, I can't really remember much of the book.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37538 comments Mod
Lindsay, since dozens of people are also looking for romantic suspense, you need to make your thread stand out by adding plot details. We suggest as many as will fit. If you are unable, a mod can do it for you.

Also, when did you read it? Remember the cover?

message 3: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Lobstergirl wrote: "Lindsay, since dozens of people are also looking for romantic suspense, you need to make your thread stand out by adding plot details. We suggest as many as will fit. If you are unable, a mod can d..."
I honestly can't remember anything else about the book. Should I put some of the what I put in the description into the title?

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37538 comments Mod
Yes, pick out the main plot points.

message 5: by Kym (new)

Kym | 1058 comments Is this solved? Lindsay, can you please tell us the name of the book.

Thanks

message 6: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Garrison's Creed by Crisitin Harber
Kym wrote: "Is this solved? Lindsay, can you please tell us the name of the book.

Thanks"

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32062 comments Mod
Thanks for the update, Lindsay. Here's the link - Garrison's Creed by Cristin Harber.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Garrison's Creed (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Cristin Harber (other topics)