Start by marking “Garrison's Creed (Titan, #2)” as Want to Read:
Garrison's Creed (Titan, #2)

Garrison's Creed

(Titan #2)

A SCORCHING HOT LOVE THAT STARTED SO MANY YEARS AGO...

A SPY RUNNING FOR HER LIFE
Nicola is an injured CIA agent on the run from a failed undercover operation. Her escape plan shatters when she slams into the man who buried her a decade ago. Cash Garrison. Her first and only love. Now, sexier than her best memory and cradling a sniper's rifle, he has questions she can't an
Published September 26th 2013 by Mill Creek Press

To ask other readers questions about Garrison's Creed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Garrison's Creed

GimmeAllTheWerdssss
To be honest I only read this book because I read the prequel and wanted to know how the characters came back together. The language was on the offensive side but I could have actually liked the book if the Heros manwhore ways weren't thrown in the heroines face on a fairly constant basis. I understand their backstory and that he thought she was dead so he went on with his life - no serious relationships though...just fucks (as he calls them). I get that...my problem is that one of his repeat la ...more
Dawn Parker
Jun 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love, love, love!!!

Ok...I read "Sweet Girl" and then this book. I am absolutely HOOKED on these Titans!!! The entire cast of characters are just absolutely amazing. But goodness...the drama, suspense and romance is wonderful!! :) I am seriously having to read all these books now because I love all these people and have to find out how their stories play out!!!

During an undercover CIA mission Nicola "runs into" her ex-boyfriend, Cash, and her brother, Roman, whom think they see a ghost. (They bu
CC
Really hate second chance stories but I really wanted to continue reading the series. I ended up liking the story, but it was a bit painful. I do not blame Cash since he thought Nic dead. But he was SUCH a huge whore it was gross! I was glad Nic had also moved on. Sugar was a huge bitch and I can't understand how Nic handles her being around.

But the story was excellent and Nic was pretty badass. I am not thrilled to read Sugar's story next since I do not like the slut. But I will because I still
Anne OK
Apr 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-reads
Absolutely fantastic! Had all the good vibes and feelings. Action packed from start to finish and a wonderful love story. I'm so glad that I read SWEET GIRL first -- you don't have to, but it makes this one even better.
Beanbag Love
Mar 01, 2014 rated it liked it
I thought this book had a good premise. A mercenary and master sniper, Cash Garrison, is just about to take out a gunrunning drug lord during the drug lord's party when he lays eyes on a woman hanging off the criminal's arm. He was in love with her once but she's supposed to be dead. She's also the sister of his best friend, another mercenary who happens to be his spotter.

I was under-impressed with Winters Heat, the novel preceding this one and I only bought this one because the excerpt intrigue
Lydia
Oct 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: titan
“Look, Nicola. Now’s the wrong time, I get that. But goddamn, woman, I’m the luckiest bastard alive. Getting to fall in love with you twice. Hell, I’ve never not loved you.” - Cash Garrison

Whoever said that second chances are meant only for couples that broke up? What if you had to leave the man you considered your soul mate to make sure he and your family are safe?

Nicola Hart had to walk out of her loved ones' lives years ago. To make sure they were safe from the mobsters after her head, she fa
Sunny
Sep 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: a-second-chance
Garrison's Creed is book 2 in Cristin Harber's Titan Series. This story follows Titan's resident gigolo (do people even use that word anymore?), Cash Garrison. We are reminded from the first book, Winter's Heat, that Cash is THE player of the TItan Group, a covert operations organization that does the work that the government can't or won't do. We learn that Cash erected his wall against emotional involvement after he lost the love of his life, who also happens to be the younger sister of his sp ...more
♡ Sassy ~ Amy ♡
WOW!! I LOVE this book!! This was an amazing new series for me! I LOVE this author. I am a converted fan!! I skipped the first, but thank GOD I have it! I'm reading it now!!

OK… This is the second book I have read about a woman who was supposed to be dead and is actually alive etc. It's a new concept in these books & it's great! You go through the feeling of anger about the disappearing & the lies that go along with it, if the author's delivery goes well. It definitely did!!

Nicola is on a
Nicola
Mar 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Having loved the first book in this series Winters Heat, I couldn't wait to read this. We met sniper Cash Garrison in the first book and I developed a soft spot for him as a secondary character. I like a witty man. But as the main character, well I think the appreciative noise I made sounded something like "Ooooph". He hugely surprised me; he's alpha alright, but it's just the right amount, as underneath is an über-sexy romantic gent with an air of cowboy, who made me sigh many happy sighs.

Our
Xenos
Jan 15, 2015 rated it liked it
I wanted to love this book. I really did. The concept was great -- woman presumed dead in a car crash and now secretly working for the CIA meets up with the only man she ever loved but left behind ten years ago. Together they must find and bring down a mole in the CIA...and deal with their past. *rubbing hands together* Brilliant! Well, it should have been...

Unfortunately, I found it rather uneven. Sometimes our heroes played it smart. Other times I wanted to smack them upside the head for their
Steph
Jun 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this book! Between the outstanding chemistry and kick ass characters, Garrison's Creed quickly sucked me in and I devoured it as fast as possible. Like the previous in the series, Winter's Heat, this was filled with just he right amount of suspense, erotic love scenes, humor and to die for secondary characters that you'll love. The back and forth banter between Nicola and Cash was perfectly done, and I can't even tell you how much I enjoy the realistic dialogue and writing sty ...more
Dawn ♥ romance
Dec 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: suspense
This romantic suspense had an exciting beginning and ending but it had parts I didn't like such as the heroine feeling she had to prove her worth. The hero got angry too easily with extreme reactions. Undercover CIA agent Nicola is spotted by sniper Cash and her brother who thought she died ten years ago.
Steph
Feb 27, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-read
So hard to rate this one. Loved some aspects and disliked others.
Hope to write more soon...
Darcy
I had had hoped that this book was better than the first book, was looking forward to seeing what Cash would do when he learned about Nicola being alive. I did like that Cash was shocked, but even more shocked with the skills that Nicola picked up. That was the best thing, the drama that ensued got old fast. Both were jealous of the people in their lives in the 10 years that Nicola was dead, not sure why, Cash truly thought she was dead and Nicola made her choice, she needed to live with them. I ...more
Tonya Lucas
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fast paced, edge of your seat thriller. Garrison’s Creed was phenomenal. Cristin Harber hit this one out of the park.
Cash and Nic’s story exploded with drama, wild sex, and nail biting suspense. This Titan series just might have my attention after this book.... I’m curious as to what’s ahead for the supporting characters and their stories.
The ending to Sweet Girl crushed me, but this book pulled it all together with an unexpected twist.
Katy
Mar 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was a bit surprised - maybe a little disappointed - how easy it went. I mean, don't get me wrong, there's plenty of drama. I just thought there would be more hesitation or fight in the rekindling. And the last twist was a bit out of place - like it was thrown in there. Otherwise, surprisingly, I found myself enjoying this book quite a bit.
Wild_irish_rose
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My favorite in the series. Love Cristin's writing and snark!
Kristen Holt
3 1/2 stars

Victoria

I thought Colby from book one was my new book boyfriend but who can resist a man who wears a cowboy hat...meet Cash:

Her legs squeezed tighter around him, grinding against his throbbing erection. Fuck, yes, sweet girl. Rub me like that. Resolved for another round of smack and grab, he went for the hat again. She slapped with the other hand, and he pinned that delicate wrist. Both hands were restrained high above her head, leaving her immobile and defenseless. He needed her now. More than the mome
FicCentral
centralpickshijackedbyysar

Cash Garrison's world comes to a screeching stop when through the sight of a sniper rifle, he sees the girl he fell in love with in college, the girl he planned to marry, the girl who died before he could give her the ring. It's been ten years, but his heart remembers her clearly, and he doesn't know why she's on the arm of a wanted arms dealer, but he can't let her get away again. Not without answers. Not without another chance.

The Verdict: So this kind of book isn't my usual cup of tea, but af
Kame
Oct 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Cash has seen a lot of stuff during his military career and now as a member of Titan Group. If you asked him he would have never even imagined on the night where he was sighting a target in his rifle’s scope that he would see the only woman he has ever loved. It can’t be Nic he stood by her family ten years ago at her funeral. But he would know her anywhere.

Yes I know that is one of the shortest synopsis I have ever written, but I want you to experience the plot and there is so much in the firs
Cindy ~
May 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Seeing the woman you loved but thought dead for 10 years in your sniper scope as your getting ready to take out a target is a bit of a surprise for Cash Garrison and his best friend and her brother Roman Hart. But it’s a heck of a way to start a book.

Cash and Roman work for Titan Group which is a private security firm hired by para-military operations in any country, law enforcement in conflict zones, hostage negotiation and rescue operations, warzone assistance, and high value target projects.
Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)
Reviewed by Kim
for Read Your Writes Book Reviews

Simply put....I LOVED Garrison's Creed. I found the story to be more about romance than action and suspense. But the book isn't really short on the surprises or suspense.

Ten years ago, Cash Garrison buried his girlfriend, Nicola, who was the love of his life. During an ops mission, he sees a ghost from his past in his crosshairs.

Nicola has been in love with Cash since she was a child. In college, she finally got up the nerve to make a move. Too bad
Athena
Oct 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Given by the publisher for an honest review

It was amazing!!
It's fast,adventurous and full of hot and fun scenes!!!
It couldn't be any better!!

>>Nicola is fearless..I adored her!!I really enjoyed her 2 somewhat different sides..When she was alone with Cash,she was the sweet girl,who melts into her man..Of course,she gives him hell,when he deserves it..Just like an ordinary girlfriend or a woman in a complicated relationship..But,when she is out on the field,she tranforms into a fearless stea
Shelley Youngblood
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After reading Sweet Girl, the prequel to this story, I could not wait to get my hands on Garrison's Creed. It is the second book in Cristin Harber's Titan series. I was not disappointed. I devoured this story and could not put it down!

Aftrer years of being in the witnesses protection program, Nicola is now CIA agent on the run. She is injured and is trying to piece everything from her failed operation together. The last thing she expects is to run into her past, Cash Garrison.

Cash is a former N
Lori McD
Sorry, just can't give this book more than 3 stars... there are too many typos and missing words - might just be an ebook/Kindle problem.

BUT, my real beef is that there are too many thing that just don't seem "right" about this book. Covert agents in the CIA and/or a private-for-hire-by-government-agencies companies (that provide snipers, for example) just DON'T talk about their jobs to anyone outside the need-to-know. Not even family.

And those in Witness Protection DO NOT share the details of
Heather andrews
Jan 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is one series I'm loving I fell in love with the author in "Winters Heat" and it's no surprise I loved this book just as much. Cash that sexy cowboy is just plain yummy, "stop your sweet a** one second, and turn around, Nicola." He's blunt when he's pi**ed actually he's blunt all the time just more so when he's pi**ed, "sorry, man. I was doing your sister on the side. Beat my a** later. I'm going to bed." Jared I CANNOT WAIT for his damn book! "Titan's having a cookout tomorrow night, which ...more
Bev
Oh man! This was just amazing. I had to slow down and re-read the first chapter because I inhaled it trying to find out where the author was taking us after Sweet Girl. Yeah, so it's safe to say I loved Cash in Sweet Girl, but I am totally fan-girling over him after reading Garrison's Creed. He is way UP there in my favourite hero list.

Nicole has matured into one kickass, tough CIA operative. Takes no shit, tells no lies but underneath it all is a vulnerable woman who gave up her entire life fo
Rachel
Jul 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2014
4.5-5 stars

I was more excited starting Garrison’s Creed than I was at the beginning of Winter’s Heat. I had a little bit of background with Cristin Harbor’s writing style, and had loved the bits of the other Titan Team members.

A lot happened in Garrison’s Creed that I want to be vague about. Because those twists that jump out made this an even better read than Winter’s Heat. There were so many surprises throughout, from Nicola’s real identity to double agents, and an abundance of listening devi
Boundless Book Reviews
The writing almost feels poetic. The way it just moves and flows. I was excited that we would get to see Cash again.

Ten years later, Cash and Roman have been working for Titan. As fate would have it, Cash realizes that Nicola isn't really dead. The moment he realizes it's her, was just heart breaking. He's never loved anyone else. As much as they both try to deny the way they feel. There's a pull and they're not going to let go.

They are both in a job that is dangerous but Nicola has grown a lot

• Danger Close (Bagram Special Ops, #4)
  • Shattered Valor (Red Team, #2)
  • Code Name: Ghost (A Warrior's Challenge, #1)
  • Honor Reclaimed (HORNET, #2)
  • Hell or High Water (Lost and Found, Inc., #1)
  • Wait Until Dark (The Night Stalkers, #4)
  • Midnight Lies (Wildefire, #2)
  • Operation: Endurance (When the Mission Ends, #3)
  • Targeted (Deadly Ops, #1)
  • Hot Mess (Hostile Operations Team, #2)
  • Betrayal (The Surgical Strike Unit, #2)
Cristin Harber is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling romance author. She writes sexy romantic suspense, military romance, and new adult. Fans voted her onto Amazon's Top Picks for Debut Romance Authors in 2013, and her debut Titan series was both a #1 romantic suspense and #1 military romance bestseller.

The Titan Series:
Gambled
Chased
Sava

Titan (9 books)
  • Winters Heat (Titan, #1)
  • Westin's Chase (Titan, #3)
  • Savage Secrets (Titan, #4)
  • Hart Attack (Titan, #5)
  • Black Dawn (Titan, #6)
  • Bishop's Queen (Titan, #7)
  • Locke and Key (Titan #8)
  • Jax (Titan #9)
“I loved you once. You think I can’t again?” 4 likes
“This was what it would be like to hang out at a superhero convention? Nicola nursed her beer and watched. They were all dressed head-to-toe in varying versions of tactical gear. Tight shirts, pants with too many pockets. She was sure there was enough firepower to invade a small country stashed in their vehicles.” 2 likes