Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Epic fantasy: The Defenders' Apprentice

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 2 comments I'm looking for reviews on the first book in a fantasy trilogy. If you're interested, please PM me or respond to this message and I'll send you a download link (I have it in epub, mobi, and pdf).

Thank You!

The Defenders' Apprentice:

The Defenders' order is dying, but that's no surprise. After all, they've been in hiding for over a hundred years, and apprentices are getting harder to find – hardly anyone can see the dragons any more.

Eppie was a pickpocket on the streets of Anamat for years before one of the Defenders noticed her. She hid well, but one day she picked the wrong pocket, or was it the right one? She sets out to help try to save the dragon Tiada, but if her mentor and the others fall in the battle, who will defend the dragons against the next set of invaders?

Length is about 95,000 words.
Publication date 28 June 2016.
The other two volumes will be coming within the next six months, more or less, and if you like this one there's a link in the back to get ARCs of those, too.

message 2: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 2 comments I have a few minor things to clean up and then I'll send it along to you later today or tomorrow.

Lauren (Shakespeare & Whisky) | 4 comments I'll try this it sounds fun. Pm me. :)