What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA? - Story based on Cinderella [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Norm017 (new)

Norm017 | 152 comments Last night I was browsing Amazon and spotted a Cinderella based story that caught my interest, sadly I forgot to make a note of the title/author and have not been able to find it again.

Publication date was in the last five years, opening chapter has the heroines father giving her a new pair of shoes. The next chapter is set ten years later and the father has died some time previously and the heroine is now in the traditional Cinderella role. There was a tag line on the cover which I cannot remember but which implies that things may not go quite the way the original story went.

The cover picture was a rear shot of two bare feet.

message 2: by David (new)

David Brown (r2drivenimpala) | 70 comments Did you check your browsing history? It should show up there. Or sometimes, Amazon will have a recently viewed list show up on the homepage.

message 3: by Norm017 (new)

Norm017 | 152 comments I was not logged on when I found it and I closed the window by mistake.

message 4: by David (new)

David Brown (r2drivenimpala) | 70 comments Norm017 wrote: "I was not logged on when I found it and I closed the window by mistake."

It should still show up in your history if you were using a web browser.

message 5: by Tathariell (new)

Tathariell | 171 comments Sorry to say I have no idea, but I think I want to read this when it is found :)

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 29 comments yes i do believe that it is ella by jessilyn stewart peaslee

message 8: by Norm017 (new)

Norm017 | 152 comments Thanks. thats it.

message 9: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2379 comments You're welcome.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Ella (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jessilyn Stewart Peaslee (other topics)