Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Brainstorm
This topic is about Brainstorm
Temporary Available Books > Brainstorm - FREE Download - 8th-10th June 2016

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Matthew | 4 comments If you like psychological stories then my short story, Brainstorm is available from Amazon for FREE until Friday 10th June.

Here's the synopsis:

Clinical psychologist Michael Eriksson makes a living from helping others, but after a series of events he is left fighting to pick up the pieces of his own shattered psyche.

When he is called to an attempted suicide on a stormy summer's night, Michael has the chance to save a life, but will it be his own?

http://authl.it/B00JMSPGXW?d

Brainstorm

message 2: by Susan (new)

Susan Carpenter | 9 comments I would love an ARC of Brainstorm by Matthrw. The synopsis is enticing.
Susan Carpenter

message 3: by Tia (new)

Tia Tormen (tiatormen) | 10 comments It appears that the story is only available for free if you subscribe to Amazon unlimited.

Matthew | 4 comments Hmm, it should be free everywhere, it is free on unlimited but I do have it free completely until 10th. Not sure why it's not showing as free? :(

I do have another story in my head, Susan to include the character again, but that one would be more of a thriller but I need to really work on the story. I woudl never usually write in US English, not being from the USA and I had a lot of help from a US small publisher at the time that has since gone bust.

I need to find some American proofreaders when I do write it as I want to try and get as much right as I can.

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Brainstorm (other topics)