What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Girl whose father is a siren--spelled syren? [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I found this novel on Goodreads but I lost internet connection while I was trying to make it as 'to read.' I don't remember the name or the author. I just remember a little bit of the summary, in which it says that the main character finds out her father is a siren/syren.

Anyone able to help? Thanks so much!

message 2: by Kris (last edited May 08, 2014 08:12AM) (new)

Kris | 30834 comments Mod
In Ben Galley's Emaneska series, there are characters like "Towerdawn, Old Dragon and lord of the Sirens". The first book is The Written.
Series link - https://www.goodreads.com/series/6669...

message 3: by Liralen (new)

Liralen | 708 comments It might be in your browser history, if you saw this recently.

If not: YA? Remember anything about the cover?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I checked my browsing history and unfortunately, I couldn't pin-point which novel it was. I could go through them individually, but I was looking at around 100 novels yesterday. I was hoping for more of a quick answer, but I'll do that if I have to.

Other than that, I don't remember the cover, and I think it was an adult-focused novel, but I'm not one hundred percent on that? I'm sorry. I have very little to go off of myself.

@Kris--thanks for trying, but that doesn't seem to be it.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

bumping because I couldn't find it in my browsing history. Please tell me I'm not going crazy!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Bump. Still can't seem to find it. I haven't abandoned the search yet! Any help would be great...thanks.

message 7: by Alycia (new)

Alycia (alyciac) | 47 comments It wouldn't be one of Heather Ostler's Shapeshifter books, would it?

message 8: by Lakin (new)

Lakin (lakin_h) | 7 comments Any of the books by Angie Sage?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you both, but no, those don't seem to be it...Thanks so much anyway. I'll look into the Shapeshifter books though. Those look nice.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

The novel is https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Blood Oath by Samantha Coville. Thanks to everyone that helped.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Written (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Heather Ostler (other topics)