What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Fantasy set in London, girl in another girl's body, discovers other girls in similar situation, they communicate through a computer, cover might be purple with a girl looking at herself in a mirror [s]

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daniela (new)

Daniela | 12 comments As much as I remember it's a book about a girl that changes body and I think she goes to England and later she discovers that there are other girls in other girls' body and they communicate through a computer and the cover I think was kinda purple and I'm not sure but a girl was looking through a mirror with another reflection

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35133 comments Mod
Daniela, what year did you read this book?

Please add plot details to your topic header to help people searching for books. Click "edit" beside the header if you're on the desktop (not mobile) website. Just ask if you'd like some help.

message 3: by Daniela (new)

Daniela | 12 comments Mm..I think I read it on 2013

message 4: by Daniela (new)

Daniela | 12 comments The book has a purple cover and basically is a girl looking through a mirror but her reflection is another girl, I read it on my school library

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39287 comments Mod
What country were you in when you read it?

message 6: by Daniela (new)

Daniela | 12 comments Indonesia

message 7: by Daniela (new)

Daniela | 12 comments But it was in English

message 8: by Kris (last edited Jul 02, 2016 04:29PM) (new)

Daniela, how does the girl change her body - e.g., she takes over and controls another girl's body, someone else does this to her, it's a freak accident, it's a mystery to her, etc.?

Location - did it seem realistic/contemporary or like a futuristic dystopian?

message 9: by Daniela (new)

Daniela | 12 comments I think she wishes for the day of her birthday, but it was an accident
Location-It was London, and it was not a fantasy world, it was the London that we know

message 10: by Kris (new)

The Vanishing Girl by Laura Thalassa?

Is there romance in the story?

Is this book for young adults/teens or older adults?

message 11: by Daniela (new)

Daniela | 12 comments No, there's no romance in the story and the book is for teens and all I know about the story I already described it above

message 12: by Daniela (new)

Daniela | 12 comments It's not the Vanishing girl, it's a girl looking through a mirror, I think it was a purple cover and it's not a series

message 13: by Kris (new)

Added plot description to the topic header. Feel free to edit it (instructions in message #2).

message 14: by Daniela (new)

Daniela | 12 comments Thank you!

message 15: by Carolina (new)

Carolina | 5 comments Maybe this one by Meg Cabot ??https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Its a serie, the girl changes with a supermodel .

message 16: by Juels (last edited Jul 08, 2016 09:43AM) (new)

message 17: by Daniela (new)

Daniela | 12 comments Yeah

message 18: by Daniela (new)

Daniela | 12 comments That's it

message 19: by Daniela (new)

Daniela | 12 comments Thank you very much!!!!

message 20: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2476 comments You're welcome.