What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Prophecy of the Sisters (Prophecy of the Sisters, #1)
This topic is about Prophecy of the Sisters
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Fantasy--Girl has a twin sister, twin is evil, fortune teller, girl finds others with same gift......so on. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Phoua Lor | 9 comments This girl has powers, she has a twin sister and one of them are the evil one (the twin); however, the main girl does not know this. She talks to a fortune teller, later, she meets a woman with the same gift (travelling in dreams) and this woman tells the girl to be careful because she can get lost in limbo. Toward the end of the book, it turns out that the mother left a protection spell in a room in the girl's grandmother's house and the evil sister tries killing her sister. The grandmother apologizes for never telling the main girl of her powers and about the evil twin.

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) | 393 comments I'm probably wrong, but is it Prophecy of the Sisters?

If not, when did you read the book? And do you remember anything about the cover?

Phoua Lor | 9 comments Jessica (Goldenfurpro) wrote: "I'm probably wrong, but is it Prophecy of the Sisters?

If not, when did you read the book? And do you remember anything about the cover?"

Wow, you are too amazing. That's it! Thanks!!!! You helped me find two books! :)