What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > vampire kidnaps a girl. angels (not sure) save her at the end?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Lute | 4 comments There is this vampire that kidnaps this girl handholds her in his mansion or castle. I remember he throws a party and there is a blood fountain. Someone comes to save her I think it was angels. There was a big battle. The girl befriends one of the woman servants. The vampire tries to win the girl over by buying her things. This is all I remember. Help please!

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6990 comments Mod
Was this a horror, PNR, or fantasy? When did you read it? Where did you find it? How did you find it? Was it a YA, NA, children's or adult?

message 3: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Lute | 4 comments I think fantasy and it has been maybe 3 years when i read it and i think at a library. YA i believe

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 36916 comments Mod
Kayla, are you still looking for this book?

☆Joycedale☆ | 225 comments I've read this! I'll look through my shelf

☆Joycedale☆ | 225 comments Eternal (Tantalize, #2) by Cynthia Leitich Smith It was the second book in a series then in the 3rd and 4th books the stories combine.

message 7: by Pascalle (new)

Pascalle | 44 comments This also sounds like Sunshine, but for the life of me I cant remember if there were angels in it or not.

message 8: by Elias (new)

Elias (iamnotthrowingawaymyshot) | 78 comments Sunshine, maybe, or The Darkangel?

message 9: by Kris (new)

Kris | 30916 comments Mod
The Darkangel by Meredith Ann Pierce for Elias' suggestion.

message 10: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Lute | 4 comments I looked through the ones suggested but they don’t seem quite right. I know there is a castle and there is a party with a blood fountain for the vampires. She gets help from the staff too

message 11: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Lute | 4 comments Oh! I remembered that she gets kidnapped in an alley after someone told her to run so they couldn’t find her

message 12: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (andforamoment) | 275 comments I messaged the OP and they have not found the book

message 13: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 36916 comments Mod
Members should communicate about the book search in the thread, not outside the thread.