Addicted to YA discussion

Any Questions? > Searching for the title of a book

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Serena (new)

Serena I've read this very short novel 5 years ago and was wondering if anyone could help me figure out the title of the book. All i remember is the cover in which the background was black and it had a closeup face of a girl to the left side. Her eye was a really prominent feature on the cover and i'm almost positive the title starts with "The ____ ____". I thought it was the magic spell but thats definitely not it. The novel is about magic and revolves around a girl and boy at school. I'm not sure if it was from the male or female perspective but the weather would always change when something bad happened to one of them. Feel free to leave any feedback on what the title may be. It was one of my first books i've read and would love to read it again.

Thank you,
Serena

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 254 comments Is it maybe part of the Hex Hall trilogy??

message 3: by Serena (new)

Serena Lacey wrote: "Is it maybe part of the Hex Hall trilogy??"

No that's not it but thank you for your contribution :)

message 4: by Rosie (new)

Rosie B Are you thinking about "Evermore"?

message 5: by Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (last edited Jun 06, 2016 05:22PM) (new)

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) | 4586 comments Maybe Old Magic?
Here's a pic of one of the covers, this one fits your description: Old Magic by Marianne Curley

message 6: by Serena (new)

Serena Jessica (Goldenfurpro) wrote: "Maybe Old Magic?
Here's a pic of one of the covers, this one fits your description: Old Magic by Marianne Curley"

Thats it! Thank you so much :)

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) | 4586 comments No problem :)