Trinidad Round Table discussion

Read Suggestions > What are you currently reading?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jevon (new)

Jevon Knights (jevonknights) | 5 comments So I know we don't nominate monthly reads anymore, but we can still talk about what we're currently reading or plan on reading.

I'm currently reading book 3 of Chronicles of the Unhewn Throne: The Last Mortal Bond. I love the world that Brian came up with.

Next I want to read Space WolfSpace Wolf.

Please share what you're reading and what you have planned next. Maybe some of us can grab the same books and discuss it.

message 2: by Keegan (new)

Keegan B (keeganb) | 2 comments The Power of Now - Eckhart Tolle

message 3: by Avie (new)

Avie | 2 comments Hi
Currently reading the Gentleman Bastard Sequence, just started the third book The Republic of Thieves.

message 4: by Jevon (new)

Jevon Knights (jevonknights) | 5 comments I actually have book 1 (The Lies of Locke Lamora) in my ever growing to-read list.

How's it going so far? What do you think of the story (without spoilers)?

message 5: by Avie (new)

Avie | 2 comments Jevon wrote: "I actually have book 1 (The Lies of Locke Lamora) in my ever growing to-read list.

How's it going so far? What do you think of the story (without spoilers)?"

Entertaining!! Really great characters and character development, the sy-fy elements are subtle so it feels more like fantasy. Very creative in his writing and tells the story in a great way. Really do recommend you read it :)

message 6: by Jevon (new)

Jevon Knights (jevonknights) | 5 comments Sounds good. I'll move it up a couple notches on my list.

message 7: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Mohammed (brenchris) | 8 comments Currently reading Love and Bullets by Hannah HoweLove and Bullets: A Sam Smith Mystery