What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Childrens' book: lazy fairy who lives in tree

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ZDoyle (new)

ZDoyle | 22 comments This was an illustrated book for primary school children. The plot was about a lazy/naughty fairy/sprite who lived in a honeysuckle tree and was given a mission of some sort by the fairy queen? I really can't remember many of the details of the story but the book was illustrated in colour and I think the fairy wore red?
Any help would be appreciated! :)

message 2: by Summer (new)

Summer | 245 comments Could it be Wonderwings?
Here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8...

message 3: by ZDoyle (new)

ZDoyle | 22 comments No unfortunately thats not it... the book was much more 'cartoony' in styling was only one story. But thanks anyway!

message 4: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4873 comments How many years ago did you read this book?
What country were you in when you read it?

message 5: by ZDoyle (last edited Nov 12, 2016 06:35AM) (new)

ZDoyle | 22 comments I read it around 10+ years ago, it was a children's book. I read it in the UAE but it was in a British curriculum school.
The only thing I really remember clearly was an illustration of two trees with a hammock between them (I'm pretty sure they were called honeysuckle trees). There were little drawers in the tree trunk and the little fairy lived there....

message 6: by ZDoyle (new)

ZDoyle | 22 comments Has anyone managed to find the title of this book yet? I can't seem to find it anywhere!
I can't remember any thing else about it that would be helpful...
I have a memory of her going up this castle turret but other than that- nothing.... haha hope this isn't just all in my head

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
ZDoyle, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 8: by ZDoyle (new)

ZDoyle | 22 comments Unfortunately I still haven't found it.

message 9: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16126 comments Was it a picture book or more of a children's novel?

message 10: by ZDoyle (new)

ZDoyle | 22 comments I'm pretty sure I remember there being coloured pictures.

message 11: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 4984 comments Yes, but was it picture-book length (usually 32 pages) or longer, like a novel?