What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Named
This topic is about The Named
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Boy who has special abilities such as creating things from his imagination...[s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Phoua Lor | 9 comments I think the main antagonist is Marduke who has a memorable characteristic about his face. The main character, a boy, has a recurring dream about Marduke watching the boy's sister in the meadow... The boy has powers and his blue friend is helping him improve his powers...a girl he meets at school notices that he has powers when he picks up his pencil with his powers or something? Their teacher (whom they dislike) is actually part of the group they're in too. Marduke travels to the past to kill the boy's blue friend so the boy and the girl (his classmate) travel to the moment before Marduke kills their friend. Please help!!! I'm sorry that I suck at explaining!!!

Oh yeah, and they meet this girl with black hair and she was being taught by Marduke so she was evil at first. The boy and the girl somehow convince her to change sides and she dies at the end while sacrificing her life to help for the greater good. Please help!!!

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) | 397 comments This is probably a far stretch but... The Named?

If not, how long ago did you read this?

Phoua Lor | 9 comments Jessica (Goldenfurpro) wrote: "This is probably a far stretch but... The Named?

If not, how long ago did you read this?"

OH MY GOSH!!! That's it!!! Hahahaha!!! I'm so happy :) Thanks so much!!! This has literally been pissing me off... ahhhhh so happy now

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) | 397 comments Wow! I'm actually surprised that i was right XD

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Named (other topics)