What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Sugar Daddy (Travises, #1)
This topic is about Sugar Daddy
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. heroine grows up in a trailer park and is in love with an older boy there. He was really good to her and her mom . I think her mom is pregnant [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (last edited Jun 02, 2016 04:29PM) (new)

Angela | 4 comments I'm looking for a book where the heroine grows up in a trailer park and is in love with an older boy there. He was really good to her and her mom . I think her mom is pregnant and he helps them get to a hospital because mom is in labor. For some reason they get separated.
I think she ended up working at a salon and meets older rich man and they become friends.. I think she ends up taking care of him but the man's son thinks she is a gold digger . The son starts having feelings for her and around this time the guy from trailer park shows up. I think the rich man's son and trailer park guy are business rivals and heroine is stuck in the middle
I think it might have been a series

message 2: by Dee (new) - added it

Dee (austhokie) | 606 comments It's Sugar Daddy - first in series

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Angela, Was Sugar Daddy your book? Please let us know one way or the other~

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37809 comments Mod
Can anyone else confirm "Sugar Daddy" is the right book? Seems like there are a lot of books with this plotline.

message 5: by Ebookworm2016 (last edited May 09, 2019 01:56AM) (new)

Ebookworm2016 | 180 comments Yes. Sounds like Sugar Daddy. Love triangle, trailer beginning, mother pregnancy, business rivals, salon, her taking care of the father, part of a series.... that all matches.

Mrsbooks | 252 comments Yes it fits sugar daddy to a T.

Sharlene (swegner) | 44 comments Yes, Sugar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas, which is first in a series of 4 books. Hardy Cates!

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37809 comments Mod
Ok great.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Sugar Daddy (other topics)