No Judgement Book Club discussion

The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2)
This topic is about The Dream Thieves
Series > What would you want to pull out of your dream?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rebecca Hawkins-Lee (beccainabook) | 102 comments Mod
I would love to hear what kind of things you guys would pull out of your dreams!

Ashley Marie Well, considering my last few dreams have involved running across books I want to read, I'd probably just drag them out of my dreams and read them instead of going to the library :D bahaha

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

If I could (view spoiler) pull what I wanted out of my dreams, it would be stuff like books I want, art supplies, little animals like piglets and mini goats ! ?(also maybe sloe gin because it's so nice but takes ages to make !)
If I COULDN'T do that it would be so unpredictable, my dreams are so weird ... a horrible little elf man about as big as a kettle who tried to boil me in one ? haaha ... how would I deal with that?!

Elisabetta (sirwatshon) | 26 comments Ashley *Hufflepuff Kitten* wrote: "Well, considering my last few dreams have involved running across books I want to read, I'd probably just drag them out of my dreams and read them instead of going to the library :D bahaha"

Same! I'd drag books out of my dreams...or at the very least money to buy books and other stuff :P
But I'd be so scared to take monsters out of my dreams too D: Those bird-ish things from Ronan's dreams were terrifying, I don't dare think what would come out of mine

Jennifer (genoveffa) | 48 comments Winning lottery ticket so I could read all the time and not have to work? Barring that, the knowledge that my family (i.e. kids) will be happy, healthy and safe.