What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Regency Romance or Christian Romance [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 5 comments The heroine has to marry to save her inheritance or country estate but she doesn't want to. Her neighbor's son is willing to marry her to help her out, but he is younger than her. She tells him thanks but no thanks. She meets his father and falls in love with him instead.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37809 comments Mod
What year did you read it? Paper book, ebook, other format? Remember the cover?

message 3: by SparksofEmber (new)

SparksofEmber | 943 comments Maybe check this list: http://www.likesbooks.com/moc.html

message 4: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 5 comments I probably read it last year but I'm not sure when it was published. I don't think it was an old book though. It was most likely an ebook. I read so many books I really don't remember the covers most of the time. It's not much to go on but I was hoping someone would know what it is.

Kristen wrote: "The heroine has to marry to save her inheritance or country estate but she doesn't want to. Her neighbor's son is willing to marry her to help her out, but he is younger than her. She tells him tha..."

message 5: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 5 comments SparksofEmber wrote: "Maybe check this list: http://www.likesbooks.com/moc.html"

Thanks for the list but it's not on there!

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33472 comments Mod
Kristen, is it definitely set in England and not, say, the U.S.?

Are the neighbor and his son titled/aristocrats?

Anything memorable about the heroine and hero - e.g., appearance, personality, hobbies, horse-riders, siblings, etc.?

message 7: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 5 comments It is definitely set in England in the country and I think her neighbor may have been titled but I'm not 100% sure. I think she may have been a Lady as well.

Kris wrote: "Kristen, is it definitely set in England and not, say, the U.S.?

Are the neighbor and his son titled/aristocrats?

Anything memorable about the heroine and hero - e.g., appearance, personality, ho..."

message 8: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 5 comments I found it by accident. It is The Heiress's Homecoming by Regina Scott.

message 9: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33472 comments Mod
Thanks for the update, Kristen. Here's the link - The Heiress's Homecoming by Regina Scott.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Heiress's Homecoming (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Regina Scott (other topics)