2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Orphan X (Orphan X, #1)
This topic is about Orphan X
Buddy Reads > Buddy Read - Orphan X by Gregg Hurwitz (Evan Smoak #1) -June 5th

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mary Beth  | 974 comments Veronica and I will be doing a buddy read for Orphan X.
Anyone else that would like to join us is welcome.

message 2: by Jonetta (new) - added it

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 10915 comments Mod
I wish! I may join your discussion next month.

Let me know if you're going to need a discussion set up in the other group for this buddy read.

❆ Crystal ❆ (crystal_wright) That was such a great book. I read the ebook and then bought the audiobook. I figured I'd listen to it right before the second one comes out! Enjoy.

Mary Beth  | 974 comments Jonetta wrote: "I wish! I may join your discussion next month.

Let me know if you're going to need a discussion set up in the other group for this buddy read."

Oh Jonetta that would be just awesome! I dont know how to do that but if you wouldnt mind that would be great. Yes join us in the discussion next month, that would be great. I will be looking out for you when you start discussing.

Mary Beth  | 974 comments ❆ Crystal ❆ wrote: "That was such a great book. I read the ebook and then bought the audiobook. I figured I'd listen to it right before the second one comes out! Enjoy."

Oohh! I am so happy to hear that you loved it! Gets me all psyched up to read it!

message 6: by Jonetta (new) - added it

Mary wrote: "Oh Jonetta that would be just awes..."

FYI, you need one of the mods to set up the folder and then you can create the book discussion. I normally set everything up for everyone, though. No need for folks to learn this stuff unless they want to.

Here's your link to the book discussion topic!

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 7: by Veronica (last edited Jun 02, 2016 04:40PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments Thanks, Jonetta! And thanks for the great feedback, Crystal. I usually also get the audiobook versions of the books I really love as well. It makes me all the more excited to read it. I thought it was a stand-alone so I'm glad to know there will be more.

message 8: by Mary Beth (last edited Jun 02, 2016 08:14PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mary Beth  | 974 comments Thanks so much Jonetta! I really appreciate it. I am sorry if I wasnt suppose too make the buddy read thread, is that what you meant by having you or Kris do it, or are you talking about only one of the mods make the folder for the other group discussion. I hope I didnt step on any toes. I am really sorry if I did. I just want to know for in the future, because Robin and I have been discussing doing a buddy read for All Fall Down and was wondering if I can
make a buddy read thread, or do we let you and Kris know and one of you will do it for us. I hope I didnt confuse you. Lol! I hope it makes sense.

❆ Crystal ❆ (crystal_wright) I'm happy there's a second book coming.. and hopefully more!
I will be checking in here to read your comments. I'll comment after as I don't want to accidently give something away.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2416 comments Mary wrote: "Thanks so much Jonetta! I really appreciate it. I am sorry if I wasnt suppose too make the buddy read thread, is that what you meant by having you or Kris do it, or are you talking about only one o..."

It is totally cool to post buddy reads asking if any one wants to join on here...for the actual thread where you discuss the book Jonetta, Monica or I need to put a thread on there. There is a folder there for requesting a thread:
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Feel free to ask us any questions!

message 11: by Jonetta (new) - added it

I missed your comment, Mary Beth! No!!!! You did nothing wrong at all. That's what the mods are here for. You can be as self sufficient as you want or ask for help with anything.

What I was trying to explain (pretty poorly) is what Kris stated more clearly. You cannot create a folder in the discussion group but you can certainly set up a topic in a folder, just like you did here.

Mary Beth  | 974 comments Thanks Kris and Jonetta for clearing it up. I thought that was what you meant Jonetta but I wanted to make sure. You both are the best!!