Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

The One (The Selection, #3)
This topic is about The One
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass → Start Date: May 7, 2014

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Mandiann and I will start the last book in The Selection trilogy tomorrow.

Mandiann (goodreadscommandiann) | 7485 comments Nice. I am excited for this one. I hope you enjoy it more than you did book two

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Thanks. Hope so too :) I don't know who America is going to choose.

Ashlyn | 2085 comments I started this yesterday. I'm about six chapters in and I'm loving it so far.

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Cool, Ashlyn. Just started. I'm in chapter 4

Mandiann (goodreadscommandiann) | 7485 comments Maxon! She has to choose Maxon, the title is the one.

I am just starting now.

Gisbelle | 27299 comments After book 2, I don't think I like either Maxon or Aspen. But yeah, it looks like she'll pick him.

I'm in chapter 7 (view spoiler)

Marielle Corpuz (marielle_books_fangirl) | 1 comments Just finished it last night. It was beautiful! And my bet won. Yayyy! Happy reading guys!

Mandiann (goodreadscommandiann) | 7485 comments On chapter seven. I am not a huge fan of america and I really dont like aspen.

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Marielle wrote: "Just finished it last night. It was beautiful! And my bet won. Yayyy! Happy reading guys!"

Glad you enjoyed it.

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Mandiann wrote: "On chapter seven. I am not a huge fan of america and I really dont like aspen."

Me neither. I don't like her at all. In fact, I don't like anyone in this book. :/

Gisbelle | 27299 comments BTW, I'm in chapter 20 (view spoiler)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I finished. (view spoiler)

Hope you like it. :)

Mandiann (goodreadscommandiann) | 7485 comments I finished last night. Sorry I couldn't get on to post.

I am disappointed. Of course it was obvious (view spoiler)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments So true. (view spoiler)