The Crimson Campaign (Powder Mage, #2)
This topic is about The Crimson Campaign
Powder Mage > TCC: Section 5 - Chapter 29 - Chapter 37

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rob (robzak) | 6373 comments Mod
Section 5

Please keep all discussion to the events and speculation from CChapter 29 - Chapter 37.

No spoiler tags required. Though it would be highly appreciated if you Uncheck Add to my Update Feed to avoid accidentally spoiling this for your good read friends.

Please do not discuss events from later chapters. Referring back to events from a previous section/book is fine.

message 2: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rob (robzak) | 6373 comments Mod
Holy shit again! And I thought Bo was scary in the last section. Taniel just destroyed 5 guys. He rips one guys jaw off and kills another with a single punch.

And Bo is heading to the front to help Taniel. Can't wait for that.

Do we know Duke Nikslaus? The name seems familiar. Was he a rival of Tamas?

So Nila is a privileged. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I'm liking her more since she hooked up with Bo though.

And now it's a two front war. And the army doesn't know about the second front. That can't be good.

David Sven (gorro) | 316 comments Rob wrote: "Do we know Duke Nikslaus? The name seems familiar. Was he a rival of Tamas?"

Nikslaus shows up last book. He arrives by ship to give the Kez'"terms" and Tamas throttles him and throws him in the water. He killed his wife.

Nikslaus also shows up in McClellan's short Forsworn which also features Tamas' wife Erika. So Nikslaus and Erika have a history going way back before she even met Tamas.