« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm in! :D

message 2: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Sure :D

message 3: by Hanna (new)

Hanna Mata (hkrivin1) | 122 comments me

message 4: by B.A. (new)

B.A. Wilson (bawilson) | 117 comments I'm in. This sounds fun. :)

message 5: by Divya (new)

Divya Me too!

message 6: by Book-bean (new)

Book-bean | 83 comments I'm in!

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hkolke) | 42 comments I'm in

message 8: by maisha (new)

maisha (maishareads) I'm in :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Absolutely

message 10: by Heather (new)

Heather | 368 comments of course

message 11: by Jasmin (new)

Jasmin (sakuchu) | 158 comments I'm in :)
You really got some scary ones here, like reading a whole series O.O

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  Wheeler (muchadoaboutmusic) | 1 comments I'm so in!!!!!

InTheComfortOfTales | 10 comments I'm in too!

message 14: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (nyhearts) | 3 comments I'm in! (:

message 15: by Kate (new)

Kate (fangirlkate) | 2 comments I'm in!

message 16: by Tamara (last edited May 16, 2014 04:22PM) (new)

Tamara (bardura) | 40 comments I'm in :)

My Square Progress: on 9th

Roll #1 -5- A book made into a movie:The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner
Roll #2 -4- Finish a Series you have started:The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass

message 17: by Jess (new)

Jess (missjessw) I'm in!! :)

message 18: by Lissette (new)

Lissette (liss4ever) I'm in too! :)

message 19: by Madison (new)

Madison Sounds like fun! I'm in!

message 20: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (izzybookholics) | 101 comments Sure why not? I'm in! ;D

message 21: by Lisa (new)

Lisa I'll play!

message 22: by Protyasha (new)

Protyasha Roy (protyasharoy) | 0 comments I'm in! Sounds fun!

message 23: by Heather (new)

Heather | 368 comments Ready to get my first roll :)

message 24: by Heather (new)

Heather | 368 comments Yay im excited!

InTheComfortOfTales | 10 comments Okay! excited here too ;)

message 26: by Heather (new)

Heather | 368 comments Getting Started now!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll read The Perks of Being A Wallflower

message 28: by Heather (last edited May 10, 2014 08:04AM) (new)

Heather | 368 comments I am reading Shatter Me and Unravel Me

message 29: by Jasmin (last edited May 10, 2014 08:40AM) (new)

Jasmin (sakuchu) | 158 comments Does anyone have a suggestion for a book turned into a movie? Can I read a second book of a series, where the first book was turned into a movie?

The only stuff I come up with, are books I already read like:
Divergent, Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Vampire Academy, City of Bones, Twilight, Eragon, Shopaholic, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe/Narnia, Beautiful Creatures ..

Maybe Fallen? At least I recently saw that there is supposed to be a movie soon. (Or was this turned into a movie and I missed it, since I don't even know the series? lol)

message 30: by Heather (new)

Heather | 368 comments Jasmin wrote: "Does anyone have a suggestion for a book turned into a movie? Can I read a second book of a series, where the first book was turned into a movie?

The only stuff I come up with, are books I already..."

If I stay and A Fault in Ours Stars are two. The Notebook,The last song,Nights in Rodanthe are three Nicholas Sparks books that have been

message 31: by Jasmin (new)

Jasmin (sakuchu) | 158 comments Heather wrote: "If I stay and A Fault in Ours Stars are two. The Notebook,The last song,Nights in Rodanthe are three Nicholas Sparks books that have been "

Sadly I'm not the type of person that reads Nicholas Sparks' books :( I can watch the movies, but I'll probably fall asleep or get bored to dead while reading it as a book lol

message 32: by Heather (new)

Heather | 368 comments Jasmin wrote: "Heather wrote: "If I stay and A Fault in Ours Stars are two. The Notebook,The last song,Nights in Rodanthe are three Nicholas Sparks books that have been "

Sadly I'm not the type of person that re..."

lol well the other two are a couple

message 33: by Lissette (new)

Lissette (liss4ever) Ok, i think I'm gonna do the 500 pages with Harry Potter and the deathly hallows. :)

message 34: by Heather (new)

Heather | 368 comments Jasmin wrote: "Heather wrote: "If I stay and A Fault in Ours Stars are two. The Notebook,The last song,Nights in Rodanthe are three Nicholas Sparks books that have been "

Sadly I'm not the type of person that re..."

You could also read The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

InTheComfortOfTales | 10 comments Haha reading divergent now!

InTheComfortOfTales | 10 comments Book - why don't you try half-bad?

message 37: by Lissette (new)

Lissette (liss4ever) Beautiful creatures for Male Pov
The Tale Tale Heart by Edgar Allan Poe for Short Story.

message 38: by Tamara (new)

Tamara (bardura) | 40 comments Jasmin wrote: "Does anyone have a suggestion for a book turned into a movie? Can I read a second book of a series, where the first book was turned into a movie?

The only stuff I come up with, are books I already..."

Fallen's movie adaptation is in progress Jasmin so I think you can you use it if you want. I'm gonna read Maze Runner because Dylan O'Brien is the star of the movie version and since I'm a huge fan of his and gonna watch it I should read the book first ;)

If I didnt choose it already I'd have chosen The Lightning Thief to read, I heard it's a good series ;)

message 39: by Lissette (new)

Lissette (liss4ever) Yea, I have to finish the Percy Jackson series.

message 40: by Jasmin (last edited May 10, 2014 01:57PM) (new)

Jasmin (sakuchu) | 158 comments Book wrote: "Anyone know a good male pov short story? Im currently drawing a blank. Lol
-- Book Bunny"

Male POV Short Story:
The Prince or The Guard, if you read The Selection.
Four: A Divergent Story Collection One of those four stories, if you read/saw Divergent.
What Really Happened in Peru (I'm not sure how far you have to be in TMI to read those)
Maybe check if you find something here: https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/1... or
here: https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/3...

@Heather and Tamara Thanks for your suggestions :)

@Hannah I'll read Fallen, if a movie that is in the making counts :)

message 41: by Tia (last edited May 10, 2014 02:00PM) (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Roll # 1: 2- Multiple POV- The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden

message 42: by Lissette (new)

Lissette (liss4ever) @Hannah I'm going to read Harry Potter and the deathly hallows for the 500 page +.

message 43: by B.A. (last edited May 10, 2014 04:15PM) (new)

B.A. Wilson (bawilson) | 117 comments Ethan (Brightest Kind of Darkness, #0.5) by P.T. Michelle This is my male POV short story...because it was a free download on Amazon. Wish me luck. :)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Finished The Perks of Being A Wallflower.
I was troubled upon finishing this. I couldn't decide if I liked it or not and I had to read it two times in a row to get certain things. The lack of dialogue bothered me, as well as the characters…couldn't really connect with any of them. And Charlie…he was an odd guy to say the least. He was extremely clueless and his inability to state things directly bothered me. But the book gets 4 stars despite this.

message 45: by Protyasha (new)

Protyasha Roy (protyasharoy) | 0 comments I'll read Significance (Significance, #1) by Shelly Crane as afirst one in the series.

InTheComfortOfTales | 10 comments :) I just finished reading significant! The whole book was just sooo cute! Don't misunderstand me, I'm suppose to read divergent...

message 47: by Protyasha (new)

Protyasha Roy (protyasharoy) | 0 comments Thanks, i've just started!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah wrote: "Miss Amazingness 01 ~Property of the CNTP~ wrote: "Finished The Perks of Being A Wallflower.
I was troubled upon finishing this. I couldn't decide if I liked it or not and I had to read it two time..."

I guess I'll read Finale (Hush, Hush, #4) by Becca Fitzpatrick

message 49: by B.A. (new)

B.A. Wilson (bawilson) | 117 comments I finished Ethan (Brightest Kind of Darkness, #0.5) by P.T. Michelle . I don't think it was meant to be read first, despite being a 0.5 novel, because I had a hard time settling into it. It felt very random at times, had no real plot, and was more of a character development novella with none of your questions actually getting answered. I'm sure it was meant to be read after you read the first novel, and not before. Oops. Here is my review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 50: by Divya (new)

Divya I'll read UnWholly (Unwind, #2) by Neal Shusterman for multiple POV's.

« previous 1 3 4