Making Connections discussion

Babet & Prosper, Collection I
This topic is about Babet & Prosper, Collection I
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 3176. BABET & PROSPER COLLECTION I & II by Judith Post

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 6341 comments Mod
Babet & Prosper, Collection I by Judith Post Babet & Prosper, Collection II by Judith Post Judith Post
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Page Count: 131/125

Book Description:
Collection I -
This bundle includes the first four novellas in the Babet & Prosper series: One Less Warlock, Magrat's Dagger, A Different Undead, and Bad Juju.

Babet Spellbound, a witch, works with River City's supernatural, detective squad to help solve crimes the regular police don't investigate. When she teams up with Detective Prosper Blade,--a gorgeous, bear shifter--she discovers that River city offers lots more than crab cakes and po'boys for enticing treats. Working with Prosper proves a challenge--both for Babet's magical skills and her libido.

Collection II -
This collection includes the second part of the Babet & Prosper series: the previously published novellas Beware the Bogeyman and Celt Secrets, as well as two new novellas: The Trouble With Voodoo and A Friend in Need.

Tourists flock to River City to eat beignets and sip hurricanes from plastic glasses. They bump shoulders with vampires and succubi and visit voodoo shops on Magic Avenue.
But not all is as fun and carefree as River City's party atmosphere suggests. Babet Spellbound uses her magic to help Detective Prosper Blade--a bear shifter--and his partner, Hatchet--a man of many mysteries--solve supernatural crimes.

Be one of the first 20 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble if applicable.

Formats available: MOBI, EPUB, PDF

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3-4 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format

Reviewers:

Cyndi | 2 comments Cyndi
cyndihardy@mac.com
MOBI format please

Thanks!

message 3: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha (ashiadam) | 15 comments Ayesha
Ashiadam93@gmail.com
Epub/puff
Thank you!

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Foster (lmurnc) | 53 comments Lisa
underwood222@comcast.net
MOBI format please

Nichole Nickie
nickhazel38@yahoo.com
Mobi please
Thanks!!

message 6: by Gemma (new)

Gemma Fasheun (gemmafash) | 31 comments Gemma

gemmafasheun@gmail.com

pdf

thank you

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) sent in all requests up to here

message 8: by Judith (new)

Judith Post | 391 comments Thank you, Amy!

message 10: by Judith (new)

Judith Post | 391 comments Thank you, Nichole!

Amie's Book Reviews (amiesbookreviews) | 21 comments I am interested in reading and reviewing.

Amie Gaudet
justinandjakesmom@yahoo.CA
Mobi format preferred

Thank you!

message 12: by Judith (new)

Judith Post | 391 comments Thanks, Amie! I sent the files. If you have any problems opening them, let me know and I'll try again.

Prismseven | 53 comments If still available i would like to review. Epub preferred. Vmortemore@yahoo.com

message 14: by Judith (new)

Judith Post | 391 comments Thanks for the interest! I'll send them.