What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Shadowfell (Shadowfell, #1)
This topic is about Shadowfell
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Fictional/fantasy : wolf finds character freezing, gets pack and pups to keep her warm, story goes from there. [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jayden (thelonewolf1969) | 8 comments This is a fictional/fantasy book. The only part I remember is that a wolf finds a character freezing during the night and gets it's pack to turn into pups and keep this character warm then they turn back into wolves in the morning and leave the character be. I think the character was hiding in the fog after running away from someone else.
I'd appreciate the help because I remember really liking the story.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 16024 comments Mod
Jayden, please add a description (and genre like fantasy) to your Topic header to help people searching for books. Click "Edit" beside your header near the top if you're on the desktop (not mobile) website. Just ask if you'd like some help.

Also, what year did you read this book?

Jayden (thelonewolf1969) | 8 comments I can't remember the year exact but it was probably around 2010

message 4: by Electric (new)

Electric Bubbles (electricbubbles) | 57 comments Was it for adults or children? Was it set in a fantasy world? Do you remember anything about the cover?

Jayden (thelonewolf1969) | 8 comments I think it was YA and I think it was set in something similar to the real world but I'm not 100% sure. And I don't remember anything about the cover

message 6: by Lobstergirl, sniffing Sharpies (new)

Lobstergirl | 25875 comments Mod
Jayden, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

Jayden (thelonewolf1969) | 8 comments I found it thank you

message 8: by Lobstergirl, sniffing Sharpies (new)

Lobstergirl | 25875 comments Mod
What was the title/author?

Jayden (thelonewolf1969) | 8 comments It was Shadowfell by Juliet Marillier