NYPD Red 2 (NYPD Red, #2) NYPD Red 2 discussion

I enjoy James Patterson's books

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cindy I liked it. I am reading Unlucky 13 now and if you haven't started The Women's Murder club series, you should give this a try. Start with the first one. Always better that way.

Ellen i finished NYPD Red 2 in two days (one day if you count the number of hours) since i waited for quite some time for this book. i like the way James Patterson's books are written, it's conversational and fast-paced. i've started with the private series, but still have 2 books of the Michael Bennett series (I, MB and Gone). Thanks, Mr. Patterson!

Ayla Ellen wrote: "i finished NYPD Red 2 in two days (one day if you count the number of hours) since i waited for quite some time for this book. i like the way James Patterson's books are written, it's conversation..."

There is a 3rd NYPD red coming out this month too! My husband and I are excited for it to come out.

I've read all of the MB books so far and they are all great, and I've read several of the private books, just finished london, and I'm really starting to like them too.

I'm really looking foreard to the 14th deadly sin in the WMC series.

Tala  Lolias In love with NYPD Red series! Kylie and Zach are by far my favourite characters in any book so far! I have found a new obsession with James Patterson books, I think I could read this series again. Read two of the books in 4 hours! Literally could not put them down, even on holidays!

Ellen there's another MB book - Burn; and NYPD Red 3 has come out (not as exciting as 1 & 2, i think)..but still if not MB, it's NYPD or the Private series that keeps me going back to Patterson.