Shut Up & Read discussion

Day of the Destroyer (Just Cause Universe, #3)
This topic is about Day of the Destroyer
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 284} - Day of the Destroyer by Ian Thomas Healy

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lys (new)

Lys (lysrowan) What is Read It & Reap? Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...
Title: Day of the Destroyer
Author: Ian Thomas Healy
Genre: Superhero
Page # 317
Formats Available: mobi, epub, and pdf

Synopsis:

-A City In Darkness-
-Four Lost Souls Seeking A Light-

July 13, 1977 - The lives of four super-powered people become irrevocably intertwined when the lights go out in New York City, plunging their world into chaos. The superheroes of Just Cause, grown soft and complacent without any supervillains to challenge them, must overcome their personal demons as well as uphold the law in a lawless land of rioters, arson, and murder.

Lurking in the darkness, like evil incarnate, is the one thing that could bring the world's greatest superheroes to their knees: the force of anarchy and vengeance known as Destroyer.

The first 50 people who sign up with an email address and preferred format will receive a free copy of this ebook for review.

Review Due Date: Thursday, May 22

message 2: by Annette (last edited May 01, 2014 09:46AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Annette Rothery | 12 comments I would like to review your book. I post on Amazon UK & US in addition to Goodreads. I would like it in mobi format to read on my Mac kindle app
amhigson@aol.com

message 3: by Brittany (new) - added it

Brittany McCann (brittanylmccann) Sounds like a great story.
definitely interested
kiribear13@gmail.com for kindle thank you

Praxedes Count me in! I prefer a format that can open anywhere, such as PDF. My email is praxedes_m_rivera@yahoo.com

Thanks,

PR

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 247 comments wanderoflostpaths@yahoo.com
Epub please.

Sarah-Jayne Briggs | 184 comments I'd really like a copy of this, please! My preferred format is .mobi and my e-mail address is cat2002116@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Maryann Breedlove | 13 comments Alyssia Thank you very much for offering me this amazing opportunity! I must admit this is not my typical genre however the story has caught my imagination and I would be honored if I were chosen to review this authors prose. My email is breedlovema@gmail.com and I prefer the Kindle (mobie) format,
Thank you... MaryAnn Breedlove

message 8: by Ben (new)

Ben Langdon I'd be happy to read and review this book.

Email is benlangdon@kalamitypress.com
Mobi would be great

I leave reviews here at Goodreads, Amazon.com and my personal blog www.benlangdon.net

And I recognise the cover art - the amazing Jeff Hebert!

message 9: by Bai (new) - rated it 3 stars

Bai (sleepy_reader) | 113 comments I'm in. My email id is baisakhi.chatterjee95@gmail.com. I prefer a pdf copy, but epub is fine if pdf isn't available.

message 10: by Inda (last edited May 02, 2014 02:55AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Inda (aktifistri) | 4 comments Hi Alyssia, sounds like an interesting story! please put me in. If Im lucky to be the first 50, please send the ebook to: aktifistri@gmail.com

mobi and epub, please. sometimes my mobi doesn't work well.

Thanks a lot in advance! :)

message 11: by Kelsi (new)

Kelsi (batmankelsi) beazer91@gmail.com

epub, please. (:

Petina Bulmer | 4 comments chrisandpetina@bigpond.com.au. iPad please

message 13: by Lys (new)

Lys (lysrowan) Any other takers?

message 14: by Bai (new) - rated it 3 stars

Bai (sleepy_reader) | 113 comments I'm done. Here's my review

message 15: by Ben (new)

Ben Langdon Am I able to get the PDF? The mobi isn't working for me - probably my fault.

message 16: by Brittany (new) - added it

Brittany McCann (brittanylmccann) Is this a stand-alone book in the series? I didn't realize it was part of a series when I signed up so, wondering if I will be lost without the other books

message 17: by The Angry Lawn Gnome (last edited May 06, 2014 07:33AM) (new)

The Angry Lawn Gnome (mostlyharmlessreviews) Brittany wrote: "Is this a stand-alone book in the series? I didn't realize it was part of a series when I signed up so, wondering if I will be lost without the other books"

Was about to ask the same thing. Especially given that this is Book # 3.

Edit: Even weirder, GR shows listings for Books # 4 and #5, though I'm not sure if they've been published yet. Also, Books #1 and #2 are free to borrow if you've got Amazon Prime.

message 18: by Brittany (new) - added it

Brittany McCann (brittanylmccann) Megatherium wrote: "Brittany wrote: "Is this a stand-alone book in the series? I didn't realize it was part of a series when I signed up so, wondering if I will be lost without the other books"

Was about to ask the ..."

Oh ok I will go check out Amazon though, because I don't like to start in the middle of a series, which may push my time line for this review back further than 3 weeks.

message 19: by Brittany (new) - added it

Brittany McCann (brittanylmccann) There is only one for free right now, it is Graceful Blur

message 20: by Brittany (new) - added it

Brittany McCann (brittanylmccann) Megatherium wrote: "Brittany wrote: "Is this a stand-alone book in the series? I didn't realize it was part of a series when I signed up so, wondering if I will be lost without the other books"

Was about to ask the ..."

If I need to read the others than this will be a later review

message 21: by Bai (new) - rated it 3 stars

Bai (sleepy_reader) | 113 comments Brittany wrote: "Is this a stand-alone book in the series? I didn't realize it was part of a series when I signed up so, wondering if I will be lost without the other books"

I hadn't realized it was part of a series either till after I finished. But it is quite easy to read as a stand alone. You shouldn't have any trouble at all

message 22: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Taylor (christopher_taylor) | 9 comments Looking for another Good Read, so
chawkfan@sbcglobal.net

epub is good format.

Chris

Sarah-Jayne Briggs | 184 comments I've just finished reading this book and here are the links to my reviews:-

Goodreads

Amazon UK

Amazon US

Barnes and Noble

Ink of Blood

message 24: by Inda (new) - rated it 3 stars

Inda (aktifistri) | 4 comments I've finished reading by May 24th, sorry for late review (had many tasks in the line), but here is the link..

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 247 comments Sorry for the late review. Here's my review:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...