The Selection (The Selection, #1) The Selection discussion

cant wait for da MOVIE

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Audrey Hill is anyone else going to explode from waiting?????????????? The Selection (The Selection, #1) by Kiera Cass The Selection (The Selection, #1) by Kiera Cass Kiera Cass

Ryder Do you have any details about it? I didn't know it was being adapted?

Audrey Hill there are details on her web site keiracass.com or if u check her blog posts on goodreads

Maddy But that was said a year ago:/ Is it still happening?

Audrey Hill yup

Maddy yassssssss!

Audrey Hill I know its going to be awesome I think the CW station might be doing a tv series on it to!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lorelei I don't want to be turned into a film

Audrey Hill I get what u mean sort of like I'm afraid they will destroy the images of the characters in my head

message 10: by Gynger (last edited Apr 13, 2016 05:35AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Gynger Fyer whatever they do, i just hope they keep it enjoyable. and not ruin the plot......and characters.......

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait....movie?!?!?! YOU MEAN THERE IS GOING TO BE A FREAKING MOVIE?!?!?!
*Dies*

Audrey Hill Kylee~Percabeth~Captain Swan~Romione~Fourtris~ wrote: "Wait....movie?!?!?! YOU MEAN THERE IS GOING TO BE A FREAKING MOVIE?!?!?!
*Dies*"

i know its going to kill me the wait will be horrible

Mehar Hey a movie seriously???
I'm soo excited but i don't want them to spoil the characters and the plot and change these things completely

I want them to be as accurate as possible

Audrey Hill me to!

Maria Elsavo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8EXS... THE SELECTION Book review !!! Finallyyyyy <3

Jordan Im really curious as to who there gonna cast in it

Gianna Schiavone does anyone know an exact year they will release it?

Audrey Hill Jordan wrote: "Im really curious as to who there gonna cast in it" if u check out these links above the bottom one shows the cast

Audrey Hill WARNING: don't by ur copy of the crown on amazon buy it on barns and noble they sell a special one with bonus stuff and a two sided poster

Shruti Hope the movie comes up soon. I just can't wait to watch it ^_^

Elizabeth Lorelei wrote: "I don't want to be turned into a film"

Why not? The books were so good!

Cecilia Dupre when is the movie coming out?

Miyuki WHAT!!!!!!! THERE IS A MOVIE 4 THIS!!!! I loved the books!

****Kelly***** Hold up. A movie? Are we sure about this ladies? Can we trust these people with precious? We don't want another Percy Jackson do we!

Gianna Schiavone ^^^^^

Lorelei Liz wrote: "Lorelei wrote: "I don't want to be turned into a film"

Why not? The books were so good!"

Exactly

Ashley L. Omg, Prince Maxon is going to be played by Michael Malarkey. That's Enzo from the Vampire Diaries if any of you watch that show.

Miyuki Ashley wrote: "Omg, Prince Maxon is going to be played by Michael Malarkey. That's Enzo from the Vampire Diaries if any of you watch that show."

WHAT I THOUGHT THAT MAXON would have been blond!

message 30: by Kay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kay When is the movie coming out!?!? SO Exited!!!!

Lorelei Miyuki wrote: "Ashley wrote: "Omg, Prince Maxon is going to be played by Michael Malarkey. That's Enzo from the Vampire Diaries if any of you watch that show."

WHAT I THOUGHT THAT MAXON would have been blond!"

Same

message 32: by Hope (new) - added it

Hope Gilreath MAXON IS BLONDE

message 33: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Maybe they will have the actors die their hair because America Singer is a redhead and I think Maxon is blonde.

Gynger Fyer I'm just going to say, they better make this movie right.
Cause I'm agreeing with Kelly, I sure as *#@^ don't want another Percy Jackson movie. That would just about kill me.

message 35: by Tara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tara A movie?

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought Maxon's hair would be reddish-blonde........

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited May 18, 2016 09:12AM) (new)

Miyuki wrote: "Ashley wrote: "Omg, Prince Maxon is going to be played by Michael Malarkey. That's Enzo from the Vampire Diaries if any of you watch that show."

WHAT I THOUGHT THAT MAXON would have been blond!"

No, his hair is reddish!!!!!!!!!!!

Miyuki Honey wrote: "I thought Maxon's hair would be reddish-blonde........"

I thought his hair was blonde....

message 39: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat http://theselection.wikia.com/wiki/Ma...
Here is his wiki page. It says that his hair is honey-blonde.

Czasper : what? I mean i like TVD but I don't like Enzo. UGH.. This is why some books should remain as books.

onceuponadreamer (nav) It's been so long since they announced the cast, when are they going to start filming

Joanna Fantozzi onceuponadreamer (nav) wrote: "It's been so long since they announced the cast, when are they going to start filming"When did they announce the cast?! I missed this.

Aurora Can someone please post where they found the official cast list?

Alexandria Balboa Audrey wrote: "I know its going to be awesome I think the CW station might be doing a tv series on it to!!!!!!!!!!!!"

it better be one without maxon being an asshole

Aurora Gynger wrote: "I'm just going to say, they better make this movie right.
Cause I'm agreeing with Kelly, I sure as *#@^ don't want another Percy Jackson movie. That would just about kill me."

THE PERCY JACKSON MOVIES WERE A DISGRACE TO THE BOOKS!!!!!!!

message 46: by Kennedy (last edited Feb 05, 2017 12:15PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kennedy Fry WHATTTTT a movie! I have BIG EXPECTATIONS for the movie then . If there is a movie they better make it Freken the bomb or else I will rant in the movie theater to all the people who didn't read the book.

Alexandria Balboa Kennedy wrote: "WHATTTTT a movie! I have BIG EXPECTATIONS for the movie then . If there is a movie they better make it Freken the bomb or else I will rant in the movie theater to all the people who didn't read the..."

i would do exactly the same!

Camryn Wierd but serious question.
Will the Movie com to Norway?

Julie It would be cool it they made it in a reality-soap-kind-of-way

Alexandria Balboa Camryn wrote: "Wierd but serious question.
Will the Movie com to Norway?"

i pretty sure it will, at some point

« previous 1