The One (The Selection, #3) The One discussion

Stable Guy

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jamie Stein So I just made the connection that the stable guy that Aspen keeps running into is Lucy's father. Kiera Cass is soo going to match Aspen and Lucy.

Jamie Stein Yes she's Americas's maid that was sold to the palace with her father.

Jamie Stein Yes, but she also is the one who keeps commenting on how nice and handsome Aspen is.

Jamie Stein Nope, I dont think they ever revealed her age.

Ilana if you guys read The Guard you'd see the budding relationship there for sure. I honestly don't know if i can wait another week for this book. i'm dying here for the conclusion

off to a marathon catch up though for the first 2

Reyhaneh Aspen and Lucy: Laspen... ???

I like it and I never thought the stable guy could be Lucy's dad.. now that I think about it Cass is probably foreshadowing Aspen and Lucy being a thing. which means.... AMERICA AND MAXON WILL BE TOGETHER!!!... or she'll be alone.

message 7: by Miriam (new) - added it

Miriam i think you difinitely should read the short stories they give you a lot of clues as to what's going to happen in The One.

Night The one is infuriating. America is so far up on her high horse!

Jamie Stein I think it would be befitting for America if there were a couple of chapters where she realizes she might lose both guys. She's toying with them too much, I. Am happy she said she's in love with Maxon but dear god tell the poor guy.

Night Jamie wrote: "I think it would be befitting for America if there were a couple of chapters where she realizes she might lose both guys. She's toying with them too much, I. Am happy she said she's in love with Ma..."

EXACTLY TELL HIM YOU LOVE HIM! GOD AMERICA IS ACTING SO DUMB. I loved her in the selection tolerated her in the Elite. No Maxon is the one who is "Indecisive" I almost laughed when I heard that.