What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Baby Blessed
This topic is about Baby Blessed
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Hero goes to Africa to ask heroine for divorce [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae | 258 comments Hello. I am looking for a romance which features of hero goes to Africa to bring his wife back home and ask her for a divorce.. They were separated because they lost a child.. He wants to marry someone else.. I remember when he went to africa for her they slept together while a gun war was taking place outside where the y were hiding.. After a few weeks back home she dicovers she is pregnant.. I also rwmeber that the heroines father was playing matchmaker.. Thanks in advance for your help.

message 2: by Ruzza (new) - added it

Ruzza | 302 comments When did you read it? Do you remember how the cover looked like? Was it a paperback or ebook? Was this a Harlequin book? It sounds like it.

message 3: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae | 258 comments Ruzza wrote: "When did you read it? Do you remember how the cover looked like? Was it a paperback or ebook? Was this a Harlequin book? It sounds like it."
Hey there.. I dont know when it was published.. I read it two or three y3ars ago.. Im 90% sire it was a harlequin

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37621 comments Mod
Duplicate thread deleted.

Please only post your query once, and bookmark the thread.

message 5: by Ruzza (new) - added it

Ruzza | 302 comments Do you remember why she was in Africa? Was she a doctor, a relief worker or smt like that?

message 6: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae | 258 comments Ruzza wrote: "Do you remember why she was in Africa? Was she a doctor, a relief worker or smt like that?"

She may have been either, i dont remember.. What i do temember is that when the husband went to see her but saw her father instead, the father told him she has been there since they lost the child and that it may have been a suicidal mission

message 7: by Ruzza (new) - added it

Ruzza | 302 comments I thought it sounded familiar and I looked for it and couldn't find it. But now I'm not so sure that I even read it. This last part about the father being there in Africa doesn't ring any bells.

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32339 comments Mod
Rae, can you tell us more about the hero - where he's from or travelling from, job, family/friends, etc.?

These romances are set in Africa but the wife is seeking a divorce:
The Unwanted Wife by Natasha Anders?
The Italian's New Year Marriage Wish by Sarah Morgan?

message 9: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae | 258 comments Kris wrote: "Rae, can you tell us more about the hero - where he's from or travelling from, job, family/friends, etc.?

These romances are set in Africa but the wife is seeking a divorce:
[book:The Unwanted Wif..."

No the book is not set in africa, they were just there for a part of chapter one.
I dont remember the kind of job either of them does.. I just remember that they are separated due to them losing a child.. The hero is moving on and wants to marry another woman who is in the book for a bit. She isnt mean and is quite sensible. He goes to ask the heroine for divorce and sees the father instead.. He tells him she's working in africa for a while now.. The hero goes there to see her at the same time a war marbe tribal breaks out and they hide in a shed i think. They end up having sex.

When they return to america he tells her the reason he went to see her.. He wants a divorce.. Fast forward a couple weeks later she finds out she is pregnant.
They do end up together in the end..

message 10: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae | 258 comments The book is Baby Blessed by Debbie Macomber