What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Sea of Shadows (Age of Legends, #1)
This topic is about Sea of Shadows
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Fantasy with murderous fog? [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ellie (elisenal) | 10 comments I don't remember any names or locations but I'll try to explain the story as best as I can.

There are two sisters who are their village's Priestesses-in-training or something. One of them is a tomboy with a pet jaguar or panther named Django or Dago or something similar.

The two sisters are sent a letter from the Head Priestess of the capital of their country to visit her for a lesson. They head out and on the way, get attacked by somethings or someones. In the capital, the sisters' guard notices something off with the people in town and urges the sisters to leave with him.

When they return to their village, they find a very, very thick fog with odd sounds coming from within. They find many bodies of the people in their village and suddenly are attacked by some odd beasts hidden by the fog.

That's all I can remember. Please help me, if you can.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37536 comments Mod
When did you read it? Children's, YA, adult? Standalone or part of a series? Remember the cover?

Ellie (elisenal) | 10 comments Possibly YA-Adult range. I read it in my senior year of high school some 3-4 years ago. It was relatively gorey. And I remembered that the sisters' titles were Seeker and Keeper.

message 4: by Andria (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2500 comments Mod
Sounds like Sea of Shadows

Ellie (elisenal) | 10 comments That's actually it! Thank you! I've tried many different places and no one could figure it out!

What should I do with this thread now? Delete it?

message 6: by Andria (new)

Ellie, don't delete the thread, someone else might be looking for this book and find this thread helpful! I will take care of moving the thread to Solved if you like. :)

Ellie (elisenal) | 10 comments Thank you very much! For the help and for moving the thread. I have no idea how to navigate around this site, unfortunately.

message 8: by Andria (new)

No worries. It's a bit confusing until you get used to it. I'm happy to help!