Terry Pratchett Fans discussion

Group Read > Group Read: Sourcery

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary (new)

Mary Catelli | 58 comments I remember this as the last one where Rincewind's characterization was the same as in the first books.

The Book Hermit Rincewind is one of my favorite characters along with the librarian.

The Book Hermit Mary wrote: "I remember this as the last one where Rincewind's characterization was the same as in the first books."
I thought something was different.

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary Catelli | 58 comments The Book Hermit wrote: "Mary wrote: "I remember this as the last one where Rincewind's characterization was the same as in the first books."
I thought something was different."

Hmmm -- what I remembered most was that this to Eric was the biggest change. Probably did have some changes in this one.

The Book Hermit Mary wrote: "The Book Hermit wrote: "Mary wrote: "I remember this as the last one where Rincewind's characterization was the same as in the first books."
I thought something was different."

Hmmm -- what I reme..."

I have not read "Eric" yet.

The Book Hermit I really liked this book. At first Coin was someone I wanted to throw off the rim, but it all worked out. Rincewind is the best and really proved it in this book.

message 7: by Maggie (new)

Maggie Holmes | 13 comments Anyone else feel that this got a little repetitive? Rincewind was scared a lot of the time; descriptions of wizard/magic war got a little tiring. The Librarian and the books were great -- the real heroes!

The Book Hermit Maggie wrote: "Anyone else feel that this got a little repetitive? Rincewind was scared a lot of the time; descriptions of wizard/magic war got a little tiring. The Librarian and the books were great -- the real ..."
I like the idea of the librarian and his past history.