Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Author Resource Round Table > Seeking Authors for Interviews

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes (mudmule99) | 34 comments Hi all!

I am an indieauthor with 4 published books. I've always enjoyed being interviewed by book bloggers or just bloggers. Its a great way to get your name out there and get your brand noticed.
I've a brand new blog showcasing my books and would love to add other authors as well. I'm not going to be specific on genre for Author Interviews. You'll be able to see interviews for all kinds of books on my blog (www.mercedesfoxbooks.com).
So for all the authors out there if you'd like an interview posted on my blog which I Tweet daily please contact me via GoodReads. Please use the message feature.

message 2: by Jane (new)

Jane Blythe Hi Mercedes

I'm interested in doing an interview, i write crime/mystery with a little bit of romance novels, and children's picture books. I'm new to Goodreads, only been using for a few days and not sure how to send messages, do we need to be "friends" to do that? Sorry, but if you let me know what to do I'll send you a message. Many thanks in advance!

Jane

message 3: by Effie (new)

Effie Kammenou (effiekammenou) | 720 comments Evanthia's Gift (The Gift Saga #1) by Effie Kammenou

Hi! Mercedes!

I admire all the indie authors writing blogs and promoting other authors. Somewhere down the line, I'd like to write one myself to giveback.Right now with my day job, writing my food blog, writing,and promoting, it'shard to commit to another blog.So I appreciate your efforts. I would love for you to feature my book and do an interview. The genre is women's fiction/contemporary romance.
Evanthia's Gift

message 4: by Doug (new)

Doug Oudin | 168 comments HI Mercedes,
I would like to do an interview with you. My two books are 'Between Two Harbors, Reflections of a Catalina Island Harbormaster' (my memoir of 32 years living and working on Catalina Island), and my newest book, 'Five Weeks to Jamaica', a seafaring adventure novel. Here's the Amazon link;
www.amazon.com/Doug-Oudin/e/B00J6ELD5C
Thanks, Doug Oudin

message 5: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes (mudmule99) | 34 comments Got everyone above (this is how I'm keeping track so I don't miss anybody :) )

message 6: by Jeffrey (new)

Jeffrey Thompson (jeffreythompsonaof) | 5 comments HI Mercedes. I am a new author and would enjoy the opportunity to be interviewed. Please excuse my inexperience and be patient.

Thanks,
Jeff Thompson

message 7: by Doug (new)

Doug Oudin | 168 comments Jeffrey wrote: "HI Mercedes. I am a new author and would enjoy the opportunity to be interviewed. Please excuse my inexperience and be patient.

Thanks,
Jeff Thompson"

message 8: by Doug (new)

Doug Oudin | 168 comments Welcome to the wonderful world of inexperienced authors, Jeff. If it helps any, most of us have been there!

message 9: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes (mudmule99) | 34 comments Got everyone above (this is how I'm keeping track so I don't miss anybody :) )

message 10: by Kirsty (new)

Kirsty Jennings (kirstyj78) | 16 comments Hi Mercedes,

I wouldn't mind doing an interview! I'm currently a fantasy writer and I have my first book Soulblade: Forgotten Souls (fantasy) currently crowdfunding through Inkshares: https://www.inkshares.com/books/soulb...

Thanks
Kirsty

message 11: by Mercedes (new)

message 12: by Rebe (new)

Rebe James | 3 comments Hi Mercedes,
I too am a newly published Indie author and would love the opportunity to do an author interview. I am writing speculative fiction now, with my first novel of a new series, The Greatest Story Ever Told - Take Two (The Beginning), just released last month. The Greatest Story Ever Told - Take Two
Thank you,
Rebe
rebejames@startmail.com

message 13: by Andy (new)

Andy Crossfield | 6 comments Hi Mercedes,
I'm a new author with my first novel complete. Here is a bit about me. I'd love the opportunity to be interviewed.
Some call Andy Crossfield a dreamer. His calling to set the world right stands alone, opposed by all the reasons it is not now.

Imagine though, a single scientific discovery that in the space of two years would hold the promise of a better world. The question is, are we as a society too invested in the failures of our world, to release them for a better one?

If each of us had the choice, would we keep the 'known bad' for the 'possible better'? That is The Premise, A Novel To Save The World http://www.amazon.com/Premise-Novel-S...

message 14: by Nickii (new)

Nickii Fowler | 4 comments Mercedes wrote: "Got everyone above (this is how I'm keeping track so I don't miss anybody :) )"

I too would love to be interviewed. After suffering writer's block for 35 years, the wall suddenly crumbled 2 years ago in January. Since then I have published 5 books, learning everything the hard way.
With the sudden freedom to write again I have been very productive, and now I'm struggling with learning how to market my work. It's been quite an exciting, and heartbreaking journey to the top of the lowest hill. The next hill is in sight, and I will make it to that top. I want other senior citizens to know i's never too late.

message 15: by Mercedes (new)

message 16: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Hanrahan (trinityhanrahan) | 7 comments Mercedes wrote: "Got everyone above (this is how I'm keeping track so I don't miss anybody :) )"

Just curious...are you still doing this?

message 17: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes (mudmule99) | 34 comments Yup sure am. Want in?

message 18: by Penny (new)

Penny Harmon | 19 comments Mercedes,

I would be interested!

I'm an indie author with 3 books currently published...just started in January. :)

I write contemporary romance and am currently working on a series- Rocky Isle Romance.

The two books I have in the series are:

I Saw Him First: http://www.amazon.com/First-Rocky-Isl...

Fallen for the King: http://www.amazon.com/Fallen-King-Roc...

:) Thank you for considering me!

message 19: by Shirley (new)

Shirley McLain (shirleymclain) | 57 comments Hello, I would be interested in doing an interview. My email address is shirley_mclain@yahoo.com. Thanks. Shirley

message 20: by Mercedes (new)

message 21: by Trinity (last edited Apr 05, 2016 02:42PM) (new)

Trinity Hanrahan (trinityhanrahan) | 7 comments Mercedes wrote: "Yup sure am. Want in?"

I'd love to! Just shoot me a message on my acct here. Thank you! Or you can send me an email at trinity@trinityhanrahan.com. :-)

message 22: by Julie (new)

Julie Anderson | 51 comments Hi Mercedes, I've just published a new book, the first in a series and would like to be interviewed. My e-mail is anderson.julie4@sky.com. Reconquista by J.J. Anderson

message 23: by Lisette (new)

Lisette Kristensen I do author interviews on my blog every Thursday . I focus on the dark erotica genre. I'm booked through May, but looking for June interviews.

message 24: by Mercedes (new)

message 25: by J.L. (new)

J.L. Vaughan (jlvaughan) | 4 comments Hi Mercedes,

I would be interested in doing an interview. I write thrillers, the latest being "No Good Son" which I put out at the beginning of the year.

message 26: by Ruth (new)

Ruth O'Neill | 36 comments Hi Mercedes
I would love to do an interview.
My book is based on a true story -Sunshine & Tears
Here is the link
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sunshine-Tea...
Thanks
Ruth

message 27: by Mercedes (new)

message 28: by Aubrey (new)

Aubrey Parr (aubreyparrbooks) | 7 comments I will message you as well - I am a brand new author, my book (contemporary romance) is set to release next month. Would you be interested in interviewing such a brand new author?

message 29: by Mercedes (new)

message 30: by June (new)

June O'Sullivan-Roque (juneroque) | 4 comments Hi Mercedes,
I would love to be interviewed. I have written a book entitled Shadows and Sunshine. Here is the link:
https://www.amazon.com/Shadows-Sunshi...

message 31: by Mercedes (new)

message 32: by D.M. (new)

D.M. Murray (dmmurray) | 6 comments Hey Mercedes,

You have a lot of interest, so I understand if you cannot get round to me. If so, I've written a fantasy novel (book 1 in series) whih hit ~3 in Genre seller for low and dark fantasy (since dropped off a bit - sad face!)

More info on my webpage www.dominickmurray.wordpress.com

Cheers

Dom

message 33: by Mercedes (new)

message 34: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Bruce | 13 comments Hi Mercedes, I would love to be interviewed. My book: The Lodge at Bristlecone Pines came out last month.

message 35: by N (new)

N M | 7 comments Hello Mercedes! I know you have a lot of interest, but I'd love to add my name to the list. I am Nicole Moore, and I'm the author of the Shade Break Farm series of books; chapter books geared towards young adult horseback riders! The first book is free on Amazon, and I've just published the second.

Thank you!

message 36: by Dora (new)

Dora Ilieva | 52 comments Hi Mercedes,

Thanks for the opportunity. I'm interested in an interview. My third book was published recently (end of August). It's called "The Master" and it is linked to my first novel "The Devil's Gorge".

message 37: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Bucan | 8 comments Hello Mercedes. I would love to be interviewed for your blog. I just re-published my book From Stardust to Babylon, a true story of love beyond death. For more information please take a look at my website http://www.amandabucan.com

message 38: by V.M. (new)

V.M. Sang (aspholessaria) | 202 comments Hi, Mercedes,

I realise you are going to get hundreds of authors wanting to be interviewed, but if you could find time, I would love to appear on your blog. I write fantasy under the name of V.M.Sang, and historical novels under the name of Vivienne Hughes. Actually, my first historical novel,set in Roman Britain, has not yet been published. It's finished, and I'm going to self-publish, I think.
My fantasy novels are books 1 and 2 in The Wolves of Vimar series. I also have a recipe book published. These last three are published by Creativia.
For my historical work you can contact me on viviennehughes26@gmail.com. For fantasy, this address.
Thanks for reading this.

Viv

message 39: by Dauglas (new)

Dauglas Dauglas Hi,

I am giving away free copies of my Crime/Detective novel (set in Cape Town) - ROSES IN THE RAINBOW

You can claim your copy via this amazon link
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LYU8022#...

message 40: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes (mudmule99) | 34 comments "Got everyone above (this is how I'm keeping track so I don't miss anybody :) )"

message 41: by C.E. (new)

C.E. Gee | 182 comments I'd be willing to do an interview.

I assume it's done by email?

If interested, email me at ablackscarf@yahoo.com

To verify my publication history (20 some stories in at least 9 publications) goto my blog, click the "SF themed collages."

http://www.kinzuakid.blogspot.com

NAMASTE

C.E. Gee AKA Chuck

message 42: by Mercedes (new)

message 43: by N.B. (new)

N.B. Dixon | 61 comments Hi, I write historical GLBT fiction. My novel, Heir of Locksley: Outlaw's Legacy, Book 1, has just been released. It's the first in a series chronicling the life of Robin Hood. For more info, please see my website. You can also get in touch through the contact form if you would be interested in doing an interview.
http://www.nbdixonauthor.com/

message 44: by Jeffrey (new)

Jeffrey Crimmel (jeffreyrcrimmelcom) | 179 comments I have responded to this 3 or 4 times and nothing in return. What interviews?

message 45: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes (mudmule99) | 34 comments Mercedes wrote: "Hi all!

I am an indieauthor with 4 published books. I've always enjoyed being interviewed by book bloggers or just bloggers. Its a great way to get your name out there and get your brand noticed...."

I would first like to thank all the awesome authors I've met and had interviews with. I'm not able to keep up with the interviews anymore and so am shutting it down. My website/blog will still be up to view all interviews and samples but as of now if the interview isn't posted it will not bet. I'm sorry, life has a way of taking over. But please check back often, when things change I will be starting again.

message 46: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes (mudmule99) | 34 comments Howdy all! I have once again got the website/blog up and running and am ready for more author interviews. So to repeat my original posting:
I am an indieauthor with 3 published books. I've always enjoyed being interviewed by book bloggers or just bloggers. Its a great way to get your name out there and get your brand noticed.
I've a brand new blog showcasing my books and would love to add other authors as well. I'm not going to be specific on genre for Author Interviews. You'll be able to see interviews for all kinds of books on my blog.
So for all the authors out there if you'd like an interview posted on my blog which I Tweet daily please contact me via GoodReads.

message 47: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes (mudmule99) | 34 comments Jeffrey wrote: "I have responded to this 3 or 4 times and nothing in return. What interviews?"

I do interviews of authors on my blog.

message 48: by T.M. (new)

T.M. I have never done one before but I would be willing to do an interview. I just recently re-released my Romantic Suspense Homecoming (Secrets & Lies #1)
Thanks
T.M. Sullivan

message 49: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes (mudmule99) | 34 comments Got everyone above (this is how I'm keeping track so I don't miss anybody :))

message 50: by Holden (new)

Holden Sheppard (holdensheppard) | 10 comments G'day Mercedes,

I'm an Aussie author, bit of an extrovert so I love being interviewed and talking about not just my books but other people's - and reading and writing in general.

I'd love to be interviewed. I have a couple of short stories out now as free e-books:

A Man
The Scroll of Isidor

Let me know what the next steps are to make the interview happen - I'm looking forward to it!

Cheers,

Holden Sheppard

« previous 1