A Gentleman's Position (Society of Gentlemen, #3) A Gentleman's Position discussion

Buddy Read with Inge, Sofia, Maya, Alona and Bev starting 5th April, 2016.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 145 (145 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ (last edited Mar 01, 2016 03:53AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ Hope you're ready for this one ladies, woohoo!!

photo Tom amp Jerry 1_zps6wevijgv.gif

Maya Thanks, Bev, look forward to it. :)

Sofia oh God Bev - you are eager a month in advance - have to admit I'm more than eager too :D Thanks for the thread

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ I'm very eager for this one Sofia. Joolz review was so good, and Dani liked it too so KJ has obviously worked miracles on Lord Richard, cos he's not my favourite character...;)

Sofia that's why I want to read it too - to see the transformation (not necessary of him but of my opinion :D)

Alona Oi, can I join you guys? Pretty please??!!

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ Alona wrote: "Oi, can I join you guys? Pretty please??!!"

Hi Alona. No probs, please join in when you're ready, willing and able. ;)

Sofia Alona wrote: "Oi, can I join you guys? Pretty please??!!"

great to see you here as well - pity about the wait :D

Alona Thank you girls!
Yes! April!!??
And all those advanced copies that our friends got, and the wonderful reviews..., makes this wait feel even longer!!

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ Alona wrote: "Thank you girls!
Yes! April!!??
And all those advanced copies that our friends got, and the wonderful reviews..., makes this wait feel even longer!!"

It certainly does Alona, but it sounds as though it's worth it!! :D

message 11: by Ingie (last edited Mar 01, 2016 12:53PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ingie Thanks Bev and nice to see you all.

I'm not sure I dare to say it but I got an ARC copy so maybe I'll start to it read before April. :(

photo image_zpsfx9omhgo.gif

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ Ingela wrote: "Thanks Bev and nice to see you all.

I'm not sure I dare to say it but I got an ARC copy so maybe I'll start to it read before April. :(

"

No peeking before April 5th Inge, naughty girl. ;)

Ingie I will try but I can't promise. :))))

Sofia You're in tough waters Ingie :-)

♣ Irish Smurfétté ♣ Lol hi, everybody.

Bev, you're cracking me up with these classic cartoon gifs. :D

How is everyone?

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ ♣ Irish Smurfétté ♣ wrote: "Lol hi, everybody.

Bev, you're cracking me up with these classic cartoon gifs. :D

How is everyone?"

Anyone would think I was a violent person...;) Hope you're looking forward to your trip next week...I am!! :D

message 18: by Sofia (last edited Mar 02, 2016 05:30AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sofia Hi Andrea - waves

message 19: by Maya (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maya Hi Andrea :)
I thought you'd be joining this BR but now I see that you aren't.

I have exactly 2.5 hours before this work week is over for me and this makes me happier that I probably should be. It's our national holiday tomorrow - 3rd of March - so we are having 4 nonworking days in a row. Yay!

message 20: by Maya (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maya Also, I am reading the new KJC release - Rag and Bone and it's wonderful. :D

message 21: by Sofia (last edited Mar 02, 2016 08:12AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sofia I think you SHOULD join us Andrea : D

And you must be super happy Maya, time off and good books and whatever make a great mix : D. Glad to here about R&B, next week for me I think.

Me I'm just happy that work has returned to normal levels.

message 22: by Maya (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maya I was going to leave R&B for next week too but then I saw it's only 150 pages so I dived in right after A Queer Trade:)

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ I think Andrea is reviewing for PBA, so that's why she won't be joining in, but I've no doubt she'll be dropping in to comment occasionally ;) Glad you've got a long weekend Maya. I'm off to Belgium and Germany next week, and Andrea is coming over here to the UK...yes, I know our timing sucks!! :D

Ingie Bev wrote: "Naughty Inge!! ;)"

Oh gosh, I better be a nice girl. =)

Ingie You all have nice trips, free days and vacations. I will stay in this cold place up here (it is snowing again!!!!) and work full days. It is good to know I have this bunch of new good M/M books to read.

The Mermaid Murders by Josh Lanyon Rag and Bone (Rag and Bone, #1) by K.J. Charles A Gentleman's Position (Society of Gentlemen, #3) by K.J. Charles Kings Rising (Captive Prince, #3) by C.S. Pacat Strong Signal (Cyberlove, #1) by Megan Erickson Tournament of Losers by Megan Derr ... and a pile of older good ones.

I just wonder when it shall be time for my audiobooks and all those m/f historicals I want to do too. ... Nice problems.

Sofia May all my problems be just like yours Ingie

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ Ingela wrote: "You all have nice trips, free days and vacations. I will stay in this cold place up here (it is snowing again!!!!) and work full days. It is good to know I have this bunch of new good M/M books to ..."

You'll love Kings Rising and Strong Signal. I hope you don't get too much snow although our weather seems to be getting colder again, and we had sleet showers today :( The Into Deep Waters audio book was fantastic, but Kaleo Griffith doesn't seem to have done too many M/M narrations...a real shame cos he was excellent.

♣ Irish Smurfétté ♣ Hiiiiii and yes, i am reviewing for PBA so i gotta read ahead of time lol. But I'll def check in. My gawd, I'm looking forward to it.

Bev, im sooooo ready for vacation!!! Lol im sure you're ready.
I still can't believe we're gonna miss each other. Sucks!!!!

message 29: by Ingie (last edited Mar 03, 2016 10:09AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ingie Bev, good to know then I maybe shall myself that one now on .... :D

PS) I'm listening to the morning radio. ~ Sweden just got another little baby to be interested about. A new prince is born (Crown Princess Viktoria's second child).

message 30: by Sofia (last edited Mar 03, 2016 02:55AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sofia Morning everyone.

Do the celebrations mean a day off Ingie? :D

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆  photo Hi There 3.gif_zpskjhvdkn7.jpeg

Morning to you all. Happy for the little prince Inge, what are they naming him??

Sunny here at the mo, so will take advantage and clean some windows :(

Ingie I think it will be an Oscar. Sounds like a good name. :)
No free day... :(

Sofia I did not think of Oscar as a Swedish name but then I don't know the name's that are popular at your end Ingie :D except Ingela of course.

Ingie Haha, and that isn't a very popular name (but old). I doubt that any children get it these days. LoL!!

Oskar (a more Swedish spelling) is a quite popular name on baby-boys nowadays. It's an old kings-name, Oscar I (king around 1850) born in France, so we probably got it from there.

Sofia I like Ingela :-) my grandma was Angela so it's almost a family name.

message 36: by Ingie (last edited Mar 03, 2016 12:43PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ingie Thanks hon! ((hugs)) (view spoiler)

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ Woohoo!! Just picked up that the next Why & Griff story called Fallow is out in July...I can feel a buddy read coming on...:D

Are you sure we can speak to you Inge?? Having your own song...wow!! ;)

Sofia I saw that yesterday on FB Bev - and I'm happy - and I did think it was a standing date, our BR that is :D

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ Sofia wrote: "I saw that yesterday on FB Bev - and I'm happy - and I did think it was a standing date, our BR that is :D"

photo smiley-face-two-thumbs-up_zpsf6fe9584.jpg

Ingie Just tell me when and where. I didn't expect a new W&G already.

Sofia Ingela wrote: "Just tell me when and where. I didn't expect a new W&G already."

the book is out 22nd July so we got time to set it Ingie :D

Ingie Okay! I thought it was sooner. :D

♣ Irish Smurfétté ♣ Aaahhhh!! I love this gif, too! :D

Waddup, everyone?

Ingie It will be fun! Love you gif Bev.

Sofia Hi lovely ones. I've been a very good girl. To my great surprise i got an arc too :-) I didnt mention it to keep away the stress :D. I'm really looking forward to it. Yesterday, KJC gave a scene she wrote between Silas and David to her FB group which was a great appetizer.

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ Sofia wrote: "Hi lovely ones. I've been a very good girl. To my great surprise i got an arc too :-) I didnt mention it to keep away the stress :D. I'm really looking forward to it. Yesterday, KJC gave a scene sh..."

I saw that Sofia **waves**. I have a little snippet from her newsletter yesterday between Silas and David (from the end of A Seditious Affair) which I downloaded in mobi format. Does anyone want a copy?? Let me know, and I'll send it on by email if I have your email addy (Inge, Andrea and Sofia, I have yours of course) ;)

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ Ingela wrote: "It will be fun! Love you gif Bev."

More people happy dancing Inge!! :D

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ ♣ Irish Smurfétté ♣ wrote: "Aaahhhh!! I love this gif, too! :D

Waddup, everyone?"

Relieved Thursday's event is over. Phew!! How's yourself?? :D

Alona Hey everyone.
I'm a bit busy these days so I'm not here as much as I want to be, but I WILL make time for our BR on the 5th!
Can't wait!
(Love your gif Bev!)

« previous 1 3