What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Y/A Cyber Story with A Female Protagonist and Implants in Brain for Emotion/Memories [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (amaryl) | 6 comments I don't remember much about this book but i'm pretty sure it's a Young Adult fiction. I it read around 5 or 6 years ago. The main character is female and the people in the story have these brain implanted microchip things (for memories and emotions?) I remember that at one point the girl ended up hanging around all these rebel teenagers (possibly after running away) and meets the main leader guy (possible love interest) and they could get these certain microchips that worked like their versions of drugs, it gave them some sort of emotional overload. The cover was a bald head facing sideways with a mechanical circuit like tattoo printed on the side behind and above the ear (no words just a circuit), this book had a sequel (might even be a trilogy).
(view spoiler)
The book i'm looking for is NOT Feed by M.T. Anderson.

message 2: by Julia (new)

Julia | 47 comments Maybe the Cold Awakening series by Robin Wasserman?

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35180 comments Mod
Cold Awakening series by Robin Wasserman for Julia's suggestion - https://www.goodreads.com/series/5068...

message 4: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (amaryl) | 6 comments Yes! That's it, I'm surprised you actually managed to get it, my memories of it seem to be pretty far off :p

message 5: by Julia (new)

Julia | 47 comments Yay - there was enough overlap that it seemed a possibility - glad that was it!

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Robin Wasserman (other topics)