Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > Help! Can't find book I read the synopsis for!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Alcobia (rmabooks) | 2 comments Ok, so awhile back I was reading a book and another book popped as a suggested purchase. I read the synopsis and liked it, thinking I'd go back and buy it but I forgot the title and cannot find it for the life of me. Basically people knew that vampires exist, and a young woman applies to live with with a vampire or a group of vampires to feed him/them in exchange for a vial of his blood to cure her brother who is dying from an illness. The person interviewing her did a blood test to check for diseases or infections and everything. It only let me read the first three or so pages and that's all I got. Someone please help me figure out what book this is!

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 228 comments Wow. I think I know this one. Sadly my mind is not providing the answer.

Try out this group:
https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

They've never failed to find a title for me.

message 3: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 2659 comments Mod
I remember reading that description too Rachael--unfortunately, I don't remember the title (I also don't remember if I bought it or not--I have a few--thousand--tbr books between my dead tree, Kindle and Nook.)

message 4: by Angie Elle (new)

Angie Elle (angieelle) | 4 comments Do you remember what book you were reading or searching for when the recommendation popped up? Maybe you could try that again.

message 5: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 2659 comments Mod
I am on several mailing lists for discounted and free books that arrive daily. And I know that it came in on that. That's how I knew the book, and why I wasn't sure if I'd bought it or not. (Sorry I'm not more help Rachael)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Is this definitely a vampire book? I remembered this one and while it is dragon shifters and not vampires it has very similar elements...other than that though, I don't know the vampire one. Sorry :(

Sacrificed to the Dragon Part 1 (Stonefire Dragons, #1 part 1 of 4) by Jessie Donovan

message 7: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Alcobia (rmabooks) | 2 comments thanks everyone for trying to help.