Fans of Amish Fiction discussion

News & Information > Check out this Mennonite Listopia list!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C. (last edited Apr 14, 2016 08:50AM) (new)

C. | 84 comments Hi everyone, since the Amish and Mennonites are different sects, I would like to keep them separate in my books, so I created this list.

I hope all will enjoy this source for Mennonite books, and I welcome reader's additions to the list of those books that focus on Mennonites and/or the differences between them and the Amish.

Mennonite Reads

https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/9...

message 2: by ANNETTE (new)

ANNETTE | 27 comments Thank you

message 3: by C. (new)

C. | 84 comments ANNETTE wrote: "Thank you"

You're welcome, I hope you find several titles to enjoy.

message 4: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Yoder | 19 comments C. wrote: "Hi everyone, since the Amish and Mennonites are different sects, I would like to keep them separate in my books, so I created this list.

I hope all will enjoy this source for Mennonite books, and ..."

Hi C, thanks for your list. I started to read Sweeter than All the World and it just didn't grab me. But I appreciate your suggestions & will try another!

message 5: by C. (last edited Aug 14, 2016 06:32AM) (new)

C. | 84 comments Aww, sorry to hear that Cynthia. I haven't yet read many of the books on the list, but I notice that it doesn't have a very high rating. May I suggest one such as ~Leah's Choice (Hannah's Daughters, #4)by Emma Miller Leah's Choice (Hannah's Daughters, #4) by Emma Miller

ETA: I renamed my list to Mennonite Reads, dropping the "Best" in the title, sorry, I hadn't noticed that I had included such a low-rated book when I was gathering titles to include.