The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3) The Indigo Spell question

Help?
Rebecca Rebecca Apr 29, 2014 07:06PM
ok first of all I wanna say that this discussion isn't just about Indigo spell, I'm just using it as a border topic because that's what I'm reading right now. I opened this discussion because I need some help, I'm going on a trip to New York this summer and I'm going to be there for about a month. And here's where I need the help I don't know how many books to pack. so have any of you traveled for that long and have some suggestions how many i should pack?? and or does anyone have any book suggestions for me? Any answers I'd really appreciate! :D thank you ~Becka

I got some book suggestions for you! I have read all the Vampire Academy and all the Bloodlines books out (loved them all).
If you want romance and danger then read Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy #1) by Wendy Higgins. All 3 books are out now. Kaidan Rowe (main guy in Sweet evil) and Adrian are both Forbidden Lovers! You will fall in love with him!
Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout also has the whole bad boy falls for the good girl thing.
And if you want a more believable love story (nothing supernatural) then read Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins! A very good read!
I have a nook (won it in a library competition!!), and I would not buy ebooks that you could buy in paper. Lugging around books is way better since you can put them on your bookshelf after you are done! And just think how many books you can buy with the money you spend on an ereader!

I like the paper white nook. With no computer stuff on it except barnes and knoble. Makes for no distrations.

I would pack one book for each week you are going to be there. If you are comfortable reading ebooks then yeah the app would also be helpful -personally it hurts my eyes to read on those things so I avoid them- I would recommend The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, or the Article 5 trilogy.

I went to visit my dad over Christmas and brought one book just in case I wanted to read something. I ended up only reading a few chapters. So I suggest packing two or three books. If you're currently on The Indigo Spell, bring The Fiery Heart to read next. Enjoy your trip.

I'd say pack like 3/4. I always end up reading 24/7 . And I'd also recommend vampire academy. And if or just looking for some easy going stuff house of night ( yea after book 5 they are kinda boring but they're still somehow entertaining and easy to read along books)

Id pack a book for each week your there plus an exsta just in case... suggestions id say...

.The summoning by Kelly Armstrong (one of my faves! adventure, romance, on the run, lots of twists)

.Sea of Shadows by Kelly Armstrong (really a unique/weird book, adventure, romance, spirits, medieval)

.Born at midnight by c.c hunter (vampire, werewolf, faeries ect... school life, romance)

.Unleashed by Nancy Holder (werewolf , love triangle)

.strange angels by Lili st. Crow (lots of adventure, love triangle, twists, werewolf and vampire types,on the run, really cool!)\

.13 to life by Shannon Delany (werewolves,romance)

get a kindle or if you have a laptop download kindle app. i used to lug 3 or more books when i went on long trip too but with eread devices, my life is easier and i have a huge list to choose from :P
take fiery heart too.

Rebecca wrote: "ok first of all I wanna say that this discussion isn't just about Indigo spell, I'm just using it as a border topic because that's what I'm reading right now. I opened this discussion because I nee..."

Take a kindle. I travel with 1100 books and it takes no space :)

I agree. Take The Fiery Heart. Trust me when I tell you that you will WANT it along.

Have you read the six Vampire Academy books that is the series Bloodlines spun off from? If not, they are very good.

I would make sure to have the directions to the closest library branch, as well. You can always grab a book there and hang out for a while.

If you have a computer, download the Nook or Kindle ap and you can have a digital book as an option if you need it.

Enjoy your trip!
:-) Elaine

If you enjoy historical fiction, i recommend the White Queen Series because they are dense but incredibly interesting :)