The Not a Book Club Club discussion

The Great Hunt (The Wheel of Time, #2)
This topic is about The Great Hunt
Wheel of Time > TGH: Part 5 (Chapters 28-34)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bill | 1596 comments Part 5

Please keep all discussion and speculation to the events of Part 5 (Chapters 28-34).

No spoiler tags required. Though it would be highly appreciated if you Uncheck Add to my Update Feed to avoid accidentally spoiling this for your good read friends.

Please do not discuss events from later chapters/books. Referring back to events from a previous section/book is fine

message 2: by Bill (last edited Mar 08, 2016 08:42PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bill | 1596 comments Sumant, don't know if you noticed yet but your notes above are for book 1.

Get our first sighting of an Aiel. Perrin reinforces the idea of Rand looking like them. They are searching for he who comes with the dawn.

Domon captured by the Seanchan. Their leader Turak also has one of the Aes Sedai disks. Hurray! another righteous group joins the party.

Yet another inn is burned for housing Rand and friends. They are going to get a reputation if this keeps up.

Fain was able to set Machin Shin as a guard somehow. Wonder if it is related to the smoke monster in Shadar Logath and if the dagger helped control it.

Bathanes seemed like an interesting darkfriend but was quickly taken out.

Poor Thom. Dena was the least annoying woman in the series so far. Damn Thom is nasty with those daggers.

message 3: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rob (robzak) | 6373 comments Mod
Thom the badass bard..

Sumant | 522 comments Bill wrote: "Sumant, don't know if you noticed yet but your notes above are for book 1.

Get our first sighting of an Aiel. Perrin reinforces the idea of Rand looking like them. They are searching for he who co..."

Got confused I guess :P

Sumant | 522 comments I am really interested in Senchan, are they related to Hawking? because they keep on repeating that people of this land have forgotten the Oath.

Thom gets a reality check when the girl he loves gets murdered.