What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > Spirituality… New Age; fellow goes or is sent on a journey and on the journey he has challenges to overcome on the road and people to meet for his soul awakening. One person he has to meet is a family member... His mother I think

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brenda (new)

Brenda (daliangel) | 6 comments This fellow goes or is sent on a journey and on the journey he has challenges to overcome on the road and people to meet for his soul awakening. One person he has to meet is a family member... His mother I think, and deal with some issues he had with her. Another being is from the angelic realm... It is a beautiful and inspirational book that was given to me to read 25 + years ago.

message 2: by Kris (last edited Feb 22, 2016 08:45AM) (new)

Kris | 35179 comments Mod
Brenda, I moved your request to the Unsolved folder because you're looking for a specific book.

Can you add a description (and genre) to your Topic header? This will people searching for books. (Click "Edit" beside your header using the desktop, not mobile, website. Just ask if you'd like some help.)

message 3: by Brenda (new)

Brenda (daliangel) | 6 comments Does this help?

Brenda

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35179 comments Mod
Thanks. This sounds like fiction? Do you remember the location/setting?

message 5: by Brenda (new)

Brenda (daliangel) | 6 comments Sorry Kris, too long ago. B.

message 7: by Brenda (new)

Brenda (daliangel) | 6 comments Michele wrote: "The Celestine Prophecy?"

Thanks Michelle, not The Celestine Prophecy, but it is a great book and I plan to read it again once I've waded through the pile next to my bed.

Cheers

Brenda

message 9: by Brenda (new)

Brenda (daliangel) | 6 comments Thanks Laurie… that's not familiar either. For some reason I think the author is Michael ?

Cheers

Brenda

message 10: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 3 comments Is it The Way of the Peaceful Warrior? https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

message 11: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2425 comments It's not by chance Messages from Michael?

message 12: by ``Laurie (new)

``Laurie (laurielynette) | 1039 comments Brenda wrote: "Thanks Laurie… that's not familiar either. For some reason I think the author is Michael ?

Cheers

Brenda"

The author is Richard Matheson :D

message 13: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2425 comments Brenda wrote: "For some reason I think the author is Michael?"

You mean the author of the book you are trying to find?

message 14: by Brenda (new)

Brenda (daliangel) | 6 comments None of these books ring bells, but they're all worth a ready anyway so thank you for your suggestions.

Regards Brenda

message 15: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39310 comments Mod
Brenda, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 16: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39310 comments Mod
No response; moving to Abandoned.