What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance book series following a group of brothers in a small town [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin | 6 comments It was set in a small town and each of the brothers found their ''boom'' which was their soulmate. They were a close family. I can't remember how many brothers. It was in a small town and the book i remember most clearly was close to the end of the series. The brother meets his boom and falls in love, but then he finds out that a woman from the town who wanted to marry one of the brothers set out to get pregnant by him and succeeded. So he breaks up with his love workout telling her why to marry the bitch. His love was pregnant too and tried to tell him but the bitch wife interfered so he didn't know. Years later he is divorced and has part custody. He takes his son out to a play place and meets his other child (5 years or so) and then they fight they love happily ever after etc

message 3: by Nela (new)

Nela (nelikne) | 477 comments Well it is Until series by Aurora Rose Reynolds starting with Until November. The one you described is the one I posted earlier :)

message 4: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin | 6 comments Nope not that one :/ I do have her books though. One of the brothers' wives/girlfriend runs a small boutique. I remember a scene where the bitch (in the post above :p) comes into the store with her friends and one of them comments that seeing that the girl is carrying her brother in laws baby she should get family discount etc

message 5: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jennytr) | 175 comments It's deffo Until Lily these are one of my all time fav series and I've read them loads! You described it to a T! :-)

message 6: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin | 6 comments Ok thanks. How do I changet it to solved

message 7: by Nela (new)

Nela (nelikne) | 477 comments Yeah, heroine with the boutique is Lizz in Until Trevor :) Don't know if you are posting from your phone, but if not, there should be Edit next to your header.

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33472 comments Mod
Cait, i moved your request to the Adult Fiction-Solved folder by clicking "Edit" beside your Topic header at the top. This link only appears on the desktop, not mobile, website.