Making Connections discussion

ARCHIVES > New book blog accepting review requests!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Knockin' (new)

Knockin' Books (knockinbooks) | 15 comments Knockin' Books, the blog where readers and authors go to hook up, is now up and running--and accepting review requests. Check out the review policy and feel free to send a request. All authors welcome. More author services to come in the near future. Visit us here: http://www.knockinbooks.com/

Happy reading!

message 2: by Jawanza (new)

Jawanza Your blog looks very professional. Keep up the good work.

Tara Woods Turner Question? Would you be willing to review my non-fiction parenting book?
It is around 30,000 words. and is entitled Beyond Manners: How to Raise a Sophisticated Child.

If time is at a premium for you I would also be quite excited about the idea of being interviewed on your blog as an author.

By the way, your blog looks great and your writing style is lol funny. Great job!

Thanks
Tara

message 4: by Knockin' (new)

Knockin' Books (knockinbooks) | 15 comments Jawanza wrote: "Your blog looks very professional. Keep up the good work."

Thanks so much!

message 5: by Knockin' (new)

Knockin' Books (knockinbooks) | 15 comments Tara wrote: "Question? Would you be willing to review my non-fiction parenting book?
It is around 30,000 words. and is entitled Beyond Manners: How to Raise a Sophisticated Child.

If time is at a premium for y..."

Thanks for your kind words. It's much appreciated! Unfortunately, we have enough fiction review requests to keep us busy for quite a while. (I will probably buy the book, though. Sadly, my child shares my unsophisticated sense of humor and we could probably learn a thing or two from you!) When we have a calendar opening for author interviews, I'll definitely keep you in mind!

message 6: by Mike (new)

Mike Driver | 10 comments Hi, I just mailed you a request. Great Blog.

Best wishes,

Mike

message 7: by Mimi (new)

Mimi Marten | 30 comments Wow, it really looks good!
And I think you are helping others which is always a good karma!

Kudos to you! :-)))

message 8: by Knockin' (new)

Knockin' Books (knockinbooks) | 15 comments Mimi wrote: "Wow, it really looks good!
And I think you are helping others which is always a good karma!

Kudos to you! :-)))"

Thank you so much!! We'll take all the good karma we can get! At the end of the day, though, we just truly believe in indie authors and want to do all we can to help them spread the word about their book babies.

message 9: by Megan (new)

Megan (migglesvonmint) | 22 comments Your blog is the blog mine wants to be when it grows up! Very nice!

message 10: by Knockin' (new)

Knockin' Books (knockinbooks) | 15 comments Megan wrote: "Your blog is the blog mine wants to be when it grows up! Very nice!"

I'm telling our designer that. He gets all the credit for how the thing looks. Thanks so much!

message 11: by Philip (new)

Philip Elrod (philcelrod) | 2 comments Great site! Just sent you a request. May you have great success!

message 12: by Susan (last edited Mar 07, 2016 06:00PM) (new)

Susan Rose | 4 comments You have a beautiful blog! I got a chuckle out of the reviewer that was offended by the bad language. I think she read my book, SHATTERED CRUST, too! (8 out of 90,000 words were foul language), but she had to ding my reviews and state that it "degraded her opinion of the character." *laugh* I'm not too worried. The 5 star ratings are choking her out.
Keep up the great work!

message 13: by Knockin' (new)

Knockin' Books (knockinbooks) | 15 comments Susan wrote: "You have a beautiful blog! I got a chuckle out of the reviewer that was offended by the bad language. I think she read my book, SHATTERED CRUST, too! (8 out of 90,000 words were foul language), but..."

Thanks so much! Congrats on the 5-star ratings! Read your review where you got dinged for language, too. I suggest trying to use MORE foul language next time. Might as well do the crime if you're going to do the time, right?

message 14: by Charles (new)

Charles Kudos. Your blog is gorgeous! Request is on the way. Buona fortuna!

message 15: by Susan (new)

Susan Rose | 4 comments Correct! ;)

message 16: by Knockin' (new)

Knockin' Books (knockinbooks) | 15 comments Thanks to all for the kind words and blessings. You're spoiling me...(and I love it!)

message 17: by Knockin' (new)

Knockin' Books (knockinbooks) | 15 comments Thanks to all for the kind words and blessings. You're spoiling me...(and I love it!)