Obsessed With YA & NA discussion

Other > ALL READ-A-LONGS

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bribookishconfessions) | 265 comments These are all the rest of the read-a-longs to plan up until the weekend before August 25th..

(sorry if any of these names are wrong- I typed them pretty quickly)

Probably the ones most wanted will get booked first.

- The Diviners by Libba Bray
- The Edge of Never by JA Redmerski
- The Collector by Victoria Scott
- Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
- Legend by Marie Lu
- The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
- If I Stay by Gale Forman
- White Cat by Holy Black
- Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- Easy by Tammara Weber
- The Program by Suzanne Young
- Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
- Ink by Amanda Sun
- Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan
- Ruby Red by Kiersten Gier
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano
- Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
- Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
- Arclight by Josin L. McQuein
- Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Maragret Stohl
- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
- Lying Game by Sara Shepard
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
- The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
- Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
- Crash by Nicole Williams
- Pushing the Limits by Katy McGarry
- Graceling by Kristin Cashore
- Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Alienated by Melissa Landers (Currently planning)

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole PJ (nicolepj) | 1 comments I think we should do "If I Stay" in honor of the movie coming out and do a read-along leading up to it just like the TFIOS one.

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (noseinabookbook) I joined this group, but I now realize, I do not even own most of these books...in fact, I own a total of 3 - Sea of Monsters, Cinder & TFIOS - and I've read all 3 of them! But I think I will be visiting my local library to see if I can get some of these books to read along for this group!

message 4: by Cindy (new)

Cindy Brown (beautygoodbook) The Giver (The Giver #1) by Lois Lowry would be a great book to ad as well since the movie is coming out at the end of summer.

message 5: by Sharlene (new)

Sharlene (sharlenehuriwai) | 14 comments I've read 1, started 1 & there are maybe 5 on my TBR. They all look great though so I will see what books my library has & join in a few more hopefully.

message 6: by Sharlene (new)

Sharlene (sharlenehuriwai) | 14 comments OMG after printing off a list of the readalongs, there are only 4 books that I don't have access to. I've missed the first couple of books & pending the completion of my assignment today, I will hopefully pick up Delirium from the library tomorrow. Looking forward to reading along with everyone.

message 7: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

Mom2triplets04 | 15 comments I missed a few of these. But I can't read a book in one day unless it's 100 pages. Do you mind if I go back and read at my own pace?

message 8: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bribookishconfessions) | 265 comments Mom2triplets04 wrote: "I missed a few of these. But I can't read a book in one day unless it's 100 pages. Do you mind if I go back and read at my own pace?"

Definitely!!! :)