Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Adding book to author profile

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joan (new)

Joan Smith | 3 comments how can i get the book nabeda book 1: galen & the prince to my author profile?

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 23176 comments This has been fixed.

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41994 comments Mod
All fixed: https://www.goodreads.com/author/list...

Please note that since Galen & the Prince was originally published under the name Lisa Ramcharan, all editions of that work will have that name as the primary author.

message 5: by Steve (new)

Steve French (steve_french) | 7 comments Can someone please add this book https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2... to my author profile?

message 6: by Emy (new)

Emy (emypt) | 5029 comments #5 moved - was under Steven not Steve.

message 7: by Steve (new)

Steve French (steve_french) | 7 comments Thank you!

message 8: by Joan (new)

Joan Smith | 3 comments Thanks, i see all is fixed now.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi,
I am a contributing author in The Big Book of Submission: 69 Kinky Tales. As Goodreads only lists 50 contributors, and there are 69, I am not on the list of authors. However, I would like this book to show up on my author page. Can you do that?
Kind regards,
Tamsin Flowers

message 10: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments re 9, the usual procedure in these instances is to give priority to goodreads authors. i have deleted one author who had no other books/was not on Goodreads and added you instead.

message 11: by Karen (new)

Karen | 1 comments I have added an anthology with multiple authors who our clients. Unfortunately, one of the authors has a duplicate name, and I can't seem to get the book to show up under her name.

This is the book
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

The author is https://www.goodreads.com/author/show... but the book appears under https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

Thanks for your help.

message 12: by Leigh (new)

Leigh Hutton | 12 comments Hi!

I need help adding REV GIRL (Book one of The Go Girls Chronicles) to my author profile please?

Also, someone had already added the book, just under Rev Girl, and I'd like this to be removed please.

Thanks so much!

Leigh Hutton

message 13: by Renske (new)

Renske | 10794 comments 12 I merged the two editions to one.

What is the ISBN13 of your book? Now is the ISBN13 in the ISBN10 slot, so the last three digits are missing.

message 14: by Leigh (new)

Leigh Hutton | 12 comments Thank you!

It's an Australian ISBN, 978-0-9924956-0-2

Can you please also add the book to my author profile, as it's still showing under another Leigh Hutton author who shouldn't exist as the person who created it would have meant me lol

Thanks again

message 15: by Koenraad (new)

Koenraad (koenraadkelemen) | 4877 comments Leigh wrote: "Thank you!

It's an Australian ISBN, 978-0-9924956-0-2

Can you please also add the book to my author profile, as it's still showing under another Leigh Hutton author who shouldn't exist as the per..."

Could it be that we have a bit of confusion here? This profile is a member profile, not an author profile, while this one is an unclaimed author profile.
When you sign up for the site, your user profile isn't automatically linked to your author profile. You have to apply to have them linked. As soon as your application is approved by staff, you should be able to edit your profile. To apply for the author program, sign in to your member profile and submit this application.
It may take a few business days to process your request. You will receive email confirmation when your user account is successfully upgraded to an author account. Joining the program merges your author page with your member page. The email will also contain further instructions for managing your author profile.
You can read more about the author program here.
Meanwhile I have corrected the ISBN10 & ISBN13.

message 16: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments 11 fixed

message 17: by David (new)

David | 7 comments The book "Bloodstained tales of sin and sex" ISBN = 0975597620 • 9780975597620
I would like this under my profile, but because my name is spelled out as David James Hearne in the book listing instead of David J. Hearne - it does not match my profile and of course the book won't show here. Would one of you magicians please do whatever is necessary so my new book shows under my name and in my profile?

message 18: by Ewa (new)

Ewa | 233 comments Got #17.

message 19: by David (new)

David | 7 comments Thanks Eva

message 20: by David (new)

David | 7 comments Thanks Eva, Now i can do my giveaway...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm a contributing author in this anthology. How can I have it added to my author page?

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

Thanks,
Tamsin Flowers

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm also a contributor to this anthology and would like to add it to my author page.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

Thanks,
Tamsin Flowers

message 23: by Melaslithos (new)

Melaslithos | 1356 comments I added you as a contributor for both anthologies.

Do you have the full list of contributors for each?
Thank you.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi,

Here's the ToC for Can't Get Enough:

Table of Contents
4 Introduction: Too Much Is Never Enough – Tenille Brown
6 Big Appetites – Miel Rose
12 Craving the Best Man – JoAnne Kenrick
19 Under His Watch – Rachel Kramer Bussel
28 Strip To My Lou – Allison Wonderland
37 Rocket Fuel – Jacqueline Applebee
46 His Subject – Madison Einhart
52 Mud and Pain – Tilly Hunter
60 Those Damned Cobbles – Tamsin Flowers
66 Embraceable You – Blair Erotica
74 Free Ride – Heidi Champa
81 When He Gets Home – Lucy Felthouse
86 Before They Burn – Beatrix Ellroy
95 Won’t Last The Week – Preston Avery
102 Melanie’s Choice – Medea Mor
108 The End of Sensible – Louise Blaydon
117 Sleepless Need – Monica Corwin
123 The Girl On Your Skin – Giselle Renarde
131 Spinning – Kyoko Church
136 Sweet Revenge – Anika Ray
144 The Fight – Hilary Keyes
149 The Beautiful Truth – Sophia Valenti
154 Waiting – Erzabet Bishop
164 Lovely Rita – Harper Bliss
174 Blue Balls – Kissa Starling
182 Blake Eats Out- Shoshanna Evers
188 Famous Last Words – Tenille Brown
196 Objects of Desire – Annabeth Leong

And for Bound for Trouble:

Tamsin Flowers, Sophia Valenti, Annabeth Leong, Teresa Noelle Roberts, Heidi Champa, Amy Dillon, Graydancer, Saskia Walker, Kiki DeLovely, Beatrix Ellroy, Benjamin Eliot, D L King, Vida Bailey, Tilly Hunter, Kristy Lin Billuni, Kathleen Tudor, K Lynn, Rachel Dramer Bussel, Giselle Renarde, Laila Blake, Sommer Marsden, Andrea Dale, Alison Tyler

Thanks for adding me!

Tamsin

message 25: by Melaslithos (new)

Melaslithos | 1356 comments Thanks, I added all the contributors to both anthologies.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Great, thanks!