Start by marking “Spice Box: Sixteen Steamy Stories” as Want to Read:

Spice Box: Sixteen Steamy Stories

(Spiral of Bliss #1 included)

Variety is the SPICE of life. So be prepared to jump into the sensual sexiness of SPICE BOX.

What's your Spice?

Various Romantic Sultry Genres 18+

Title: The Demon's Deception (Demon's Unleased Erotic Novellas, #4)
Author: Lisa Alder
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Publish Date: December 9, 2013

Barbas, the Demon of Healing, has a secret. One he'd do anything to keep. Until the day t
ebook
Published July 1st 2014 by Smashwords (first published June 29th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Spice Box, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spice Box

Start your review of Spice Box: Sixteen Steamy Stories
Dakota Storm
Jun 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
I read the Witch who Cried Wolf, Torn Between two Brothers and His to keep.

The witch who Cried Wolf

I enjoyed this story, I thought the characters were unique especially Mia. I thought Ethan was sexy as hell and so protective of Mia. Loved them together, very sexy. Twists and turns in this story make it a interesting and intriguing read. Jessa s another one I'm sure we'll get to know more in the future, very interesting character. Over all I enjoyed the book, wish it was a little longer but it
Twin Opinions
Jul 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Spice Box Title: The Kraken's Mirror (The Kraken's Caribbean #1)

Review:

Fun and different! I love Emily! This was just a great read. Loved the plot and pirates! I got lost quickly and was sad to have it come to an end. The romance, the pirates, the curse, and the mirror made for a delight to read! Betita did an wonderful job of creating characters easy to relate to in such an unbelievable world. Which made it all so very believable for me! I loved it and so will you.

Title: Fifty Shades of Fifty S
Dakota Skye
Jul 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic-romance
STEAMY read! I had to write that in all caps because it is definitely hot. Nice mix of stories, some better than others (of course), but all very well written. Overall, a great collection of spicy stories. Great beach read!
Gillian (Tattooed Book Review)
Jul 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, romance
I read The Bequest A BDSM Erotic Romance by Christina Thacher

My Rating: 4.5 Stars

“She wasn’t that girl, the one who got a happy ending.”

The Bequest is an enjoyable, satisfying, and sexy BDSM romance. The author has fit a full story in just a novella, complete with relatable three-dimensional characters and an engaging plot. It’s a deliciously sensual read: a well executed combination of kinky sex and tender romance.

Sara and Cal’s story held my attention from the very first pages, and kept it th
Travis Luedke
Check it out!

16 NOVELS OF SCORCHING HOT EROTIC ROMANCE!

ALL GENRES!

My Secret Book Spot
Jul 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
5 out of 5 Stars

Holy Moly!!! We got to review Torn Between Two Brothers and if that is any indicator of how this set goes...well get ready with a pool full of ice cause you are going to need it!

**Our Review**

Torn Between Two Brothers (Wicked Reads #3) by Cathryn Fox
4 out of 5 Stars

What girl wouldn’t love a relationship with a sexy, attentive, strong, loyal, honest, makes you wet just thinking about how he takes you up against the wall, pilot? Or how about an equa
Lyn
Jul 09, 2014 is currently reading it
Got this box set for .99 cents at Amazon.

Cherry Girl by Raine Miller

4 stars, I enjoyed reading their HEA. Though they could avoided the six years of no communication if they had the guts of confronting each other. If Elaina just waited & talk to Neil before running. & if Neil would have the nerve of chasing after Elaina.

Torn Between Two Brothers by Cathryn Fox

4 stars. Hot short read. Love both brothers. Lauren's very lucky. :)

Blood Avenged by Gabrielle Bisset

Skip

The Invitation by Erika Wilde

Aro
Kim
Jul 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of Cherry Girl by Raine Miller an exchange for an honest review for the Release Tour of the Spice Box Set Sixteen Steamy Stories. I had to go out and buy the box set cause hey 16 steamy stories and lots of awesome authors all in one oh yeah had to be done. I give Cherry Girl 4 stars due to I couldn't get into the book right away it just for some reason wasn't catching me. But as I continued reading it I really enjoyed it. Watching Elaina (Cherry Girl) have feelings for Neil and ...more
Patricia Piercy
Jul 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
They're sizzling hot and all are doo.

All of the sixteen books in this series are not only hot, but you have everything from vampires to CIA agents, and a lusty pirate or two to entertain you. Everyone of the books are very entertaining. Good reading.

Dorothy A Sterling Hill
Variety is the spice

Variety is the spice

just one story might not do it but this book is full of activity at different levels. well worth the adventure around each book and enough to keep the heart racing too.
Carol Stewart
Sep 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great price for sixteen stories. I enjoyed this collection.
KRISTIN
Aug 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
JUST COMPLETED ALL 16 BOOKS FOR THE PRICE OF 1.......$0.99.........LOVED IT
Dawn Pressel
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
Rated each book separate
Melissa R Fernandez
Not too sure.

When I saw this I thought wow 16 books for.99¢. I couldn't pass it up. Well the only books I liked and could continue to read were Cherry Girl by Raine Miller. Torn Between Two Brothers by Cathryn Fox. Blood Avenged by Gabrielle Bisset and Eternal Ever After by A.C. Jones. All of the other books however I couldn't even get into. I don't know what it was about them but they just didn't hold my interest that the others did.
tonya adams
Some were good.

For the authors that wrote these stories, that they would have been better. They started slow, it did not grab my attention right away, it took me a month to read them, it normally only takes me two day. At least the sex was good.

Toria ~
One more off the TBR shelf...

This anthology has been on my TBR shelf for a while now and it was a nice vacation read. Just a few standout stories among the bunch, but overall a good deal.
Kathy Kulig
An excellent variety of authors and stories. So thrilled to be included in this collection.
Trish Carder
I only read 3 of the stories. They were not very good :( I might try to read them again later.
Peni
Dec 24, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: anthology
Please see individual stories for review.
Amy Campos
Jul 06, 2014 rated it liked it
I'm going I make this simple, some stories were great and some were boring crap. I only skipped 3 after a couple pages, they just didn't draw me in.
Hayley
Jul 20, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: own-e-book
Overall it's a good collection. There were only two stories I wasn't interested in reading.
Galina Sulaiman
Jul 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a bargain for so many books at such a cheap price! Took me on a good ride reading these books! Each story was good and they weren't short either.
Cristina Grant

• Church
  • Dry Hard
  • Risqué
  • Mated to the Reaper
  • Harm's Hunger (Bad in Boots, #1)
  • Caught by her Boss (His BBW to Hold, #1)
  • Protected By the Wolf (A Werewolf's Curse, #1)
  • Vengeance Road (Torpedo Ink #2)
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #11)
  • Misadventures in a Threesome
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Misadventures with a Professor (Misadventures, #15)
  • Misadventures with a Rock Star (Misadventures, #12)
  • Toxic Game (GhostWalkers, #15)
  • All or Nothing at All (Billionaire Builders, #3)
  • Prince of the Press (Powerplay #1)
  • The Single Dad CEO
Raine Miller has been reading romance novels since she picked up that first Barbara Cartland book at the tender age of thirteen. And it's a safe bet she'll never stop, because now she writes them too! Granted Raine's stories are edgy enough to turn Ms. Cartland in her grave, but to her way of thinking, a hot, sexy hero never goes out of fashion. A former teacher, she's now writing sexy romance sto ...more

Spiral of Bliss (5 books)
  • Arouse (Spiral of Bliss, #1)
  • Allure (Spiral of Bliss, #2)
  • Awaken (Spiral of Bliss, #3)
  • Adore (Spiral of Bliss, #4)
  • Always (Spiral of Bliss, #5)