Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Joe and Cassie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 83 (83 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments hope you don't mind that I made it but I was bored so here we are.

message 2: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments No prob. I actually did make one though with our names though lol.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Lol oh well we can use that one for something else if we think of another one we want to do I guess.

message 4: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments *shrugs* Fine by me. So, I'll let you choose. The guy or gal?

message 6: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments Alright. Do you have a preset character you're using or just keeping it age, name and appearance?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments eh depends. I just do age, name, appearance, mostly.

message 8: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments Okay cool. I'll let you post first with your character profile.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments okay.

Name: Celeste Parker
Appearance: strawberry blond hair, hazil eyes, slim frame, Celeste has a birth mark on her left shoulder that looks like a star.

message 10: by Joseph (last edited Apr 04, 2015 04:53PM) (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments Vance Wilson
Appearance: light brown complexion, short curly hair, brown eyes.

(update 4/4/15)
So we don't forget, and we can add to this, here's the summary of Chance Academy:

"At this school, Chance Academy, it's said that students are given special privileges that are unlike any other school in the world. Each student is given a handbook that states that the 3 said privileges.

1) Once a week, you can pick anyone to go on a date. The person picked cannot back down. Faculty will make sure of this.

2) You can avoid a test if you can beat the teacher in any challenge of his choosing. If you lose, 40% of your grade in the class drops.

3) On your birthday, you're allowed to use the school's time machine to change an incident of the past or take a stroll within the future within the school year.

Sounds intriguing, right? However, it's easy to see where any of these privileges can turn into curses very easily, and that's where a particular girl and boy's destiny intertwine. Both transfer students, they have much to learn in the crazy world that is Chance Academy!"

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments awesome. do you wanna start or do you want me to?

message 12: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments You can start it off.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Celeste: It was my first day at the new school. Even though it was the middle of the school year --- or close to it. and we'd just moved here. Don't ask me why mom and dad thought that the middle of the school year was the perfect time to pick up and move. Because I have no idea. If I could of picked the right time I wouldn't of broght us here to began with. But neatless to say. Here I was, in the office of my new school. Called Chance Academy.

message 14: by Joseph (last edited Apr 28, 2014 09:00PM) (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments Vance: Geez, just when I started to get popular is when I'm forced to move to this school, Chance Academy. I can't believe this! Got a fresh new curly look and a few numbers before moving too. But since I'm not the long distance relationship type of guy, can't say it would work with any of them anyway. And, why am I waiting outside the principal's office? It's the first day and didn't do anything...yet.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Celeste: I sigh was I waited for the four other people to get finished. Before it was finally my turn to ask if they had my class list. But no. The lady just imformed me that I had to go to the principal's office for that. REally?? Why in the world would the Principal have my class list instead of the office? I wonder as she points me that way and then I start to head off.

message 16: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments Vance: Well, looks like I'm not alone waiting at least. I can see two others on the other side of the room reading and chatting. And the only words I seem to hear more than anything are "tests", "birthdays", and "time machines". No idea how any of it relate, but who cares. I sigh as I recline further in my seat.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Celeste- I stop once I reach the room she had pointed me to sighing and heading over to take a set. Seeing two girls over by the fair side talking and laughing about stuff. Wondering if I would make any friends at this new school. Sitting down a little ways away from the only guy in here.

message 18: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments Vance- Now another girl has joined the party. Great. Not sure how much more estrogen I can take. But, I have to admit, the new girl does look rather cute. Just then, the principal's office door slowly opened as a boy exited with a rather happy look on his face, fist pumping the air. .....Are the students here just gluttons for punishment??

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Celeste- I lift an eyebrow seeing the guy just coming out of the principal's office pumping his fists. Oookay? Was the kid crazy or something cause usueally when you come out or go into the principle's office you weren't happy to be doing either.... I think looking over eyeing the other guy that I was sitting by had the same expression on as mine.

message 20: by Joseph (last edited May 03, 2014 07:49PM) (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments Vance- I noticed the glance from the new girl. It was clear she was just as stunned as I was. But what's more intriguing, I heard the principal's voice for the first time. Rather booming and deep. Wouldn't be surprised if he spoke for movie trailers as a side gig.

"Vance and Celeste!" the principal said. I raised an eyebrow. Why would he call two students at once?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Celeste- I lift an eyebrow. Upon hearing the principal's voice. It sounded more like he should be a radio host or something like that instead of working at a school. I think as I start to get up.

message 22: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments Vance- As I got up, I looked across from me to notice the new girl did as well. Hm, nice coincidence I guess. So I have to sit next to her in the principal's office, huh?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments celeste- I look around wondering who else he'd called seeing the guy getting up as well. Intersesting. Guess it could be worse. It could of been one of the other girls that was sitting a little ways away snickering and laughing. I think as I start to head in not knowing what else to do.

message 24: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments Vance- So, deciding to be the gentleman that I am, I allowed Celeste to walk ahead of me. As they say, ladies first, right? And upon walking, I glanced inside the principal's office and noticed right away...this guy is no principal. A 6'4" pro wrestler maybe, but noooo principal!

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Celeste- I smile a shy smile as he let me go in ahead of him, and--- omg if this was the principal I was going to wish like hell I never got called down here for getting in trouble. Not that I thought he'd break me in two like a stick but....the guy was huge! I think sitting down in one of the two chairs that where in front of his desk

message 26: by Joseph (last edited May 17, 2014 04:16PM) (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments Vance- As I took my seat, I couldn't help but wonder what's going through Celeste's mind. And from the look on her face, it's easy to tell she's never visited the principal before. Heh, guess that's one thing we have in common. The principal then cleared his throat as we both sit down.

The principal glanced at them both and displayed a rather warm smile. "So, Vance, Celeste. This is your first day here, is it not?"

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Celeste- uhhh okay.. this was um dirfent than what I was expecting. I think. "Yes sir..." I say a little unsurely

message 28: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments The principal clasped his hands together on the desk. "Well, just want you two to relax and enjoy your stay here. Of course, don't forget to follow the rules of this fine establishment." He threw two books in their direction.

Vance- "It's a first in more ways than one." I said as I caught the book. The cover was nice for a school handbook. The surface had a clean glossy feel with the embedded letters that read: "Chance Academy: A Chance At New Beginnings." It felt like the title of a self-help book, to be quite honest.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments celeste- I cought mine, looking it over, then thumbing through it. If anything it looked like a cross between a self-help book and a si-fi one. although then again I was just thumbing through it.

message 30: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments The principal stood up as he paced behind his desk. "Now, just so you know. This school is no ordinary teaching facility. There are many things that people would deem...unorthodox. For instance," He stopped and looked at Celeste. "Celeste, ask Vance here out on a date."

Vance- My eyes lit up in both shock, terror, and excitement upon those words. Which emotion was dominating? I had no clue! "Wait, WHAT???"

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Celeste- I stair at him in shock with my mouth hanging slightly open. I had no idea what kind of guy Vance even was. For all I knew he could be some crazy person that liked to stalk girls! Finally gasping out "WHAT??? WHY?!!"

message 32: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments The principal laughed. "Just to emphasize one of the rules. Of course, this is just an example. If you ever seriously asked him out, he would have to go on the date, no questions asked."

Vance- A bit of sweat rolled down my face. And as his words entered in, my mind felt like it died if not for a moment. Why in the world would this rule exists?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Celeste- What kind of crazy school had my parents signed me up for?!?!?! The loony bean school?! Finally having to ask "Why is that even a rule?! Guy's back out of date's all the time! So do girls!"

message 34: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments The principal looked rather sternly. "Well, quite frankly because as a child, I was never asked out. And since I know you teenagers are going through similar situations, I thought it nice for everyone to have a fair chance to date."

Vance- I glanced at Celeste then back at the principal. "I...guess that make sense. But, in all due respect, aren't you supposed to ask the girl out and not the other way around?"

The principal looked at Vance and then pointed to Celeste. "Well, by all means, ask Celeste out if you want to so badly."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Celeste- I look between the two of them to shocked to say anything. Was this guy for real?! Was he really telling some guy I hardly knew at all to ask me out on my first day of school while we both sat in the Principal's office and having the Principal telling or asking him to do it? No this was--this was, just totally insane. All of it.

message 36: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments Vance- A bit of anger rose within me as I stood up but immediately sat back down. Sighing, I looked up at the principal. "Sir, that's not what I meant." I then looked at Celeste with a small laugh. "I'll admit, you are a totally cute gal though."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Celeste- I look over at him as I feel him looking at me, then say "Um thanks?" Unsure about how else to answer that. Still not beliving we where actually having this talk of all things in the principal's office.

message 38: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments The principal laughed heartily "That's the spirit! You two will get along just fine! I know it!" He then sat back down in his chair. "Well, the rest of the rules will definitely come into play. Just read it over. You'll find some interesting stuff in there."

Vance- I smiled actually at the thought of the other rules that might come into play. Sure, this place is as weird as all get out but...it's seems fun. And very lively at that. "Will do sir."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Celeste- I give a little smile, not sure what else to do, saying "Should be fun reading..." Yeah, and uh what was going to pop up as the next rule? You can us a cheat sheet on your tests?

message 40: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments Vance- In the distance, I could hear the bell ring. Seems like first period had started. No matter though, we're in the principal's office. He'd give us a hall pass I'm sure.

The principal looked at the teens, scratching his head a bit. "Oh yes, forgot to mention. You have roughly 2 minutes to get to class after the bell. If you don't, well, let's just say hall monitors aren't what they used to be."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments celeste- Graaaaate just what I wanted to hear right now. And their was no way I was being late to class on the first day. "Don't you have a hall pass that you could give each of us?" I chance asking even though I knew I was probally just wasting my breath.

message 42: by Joseph (last edited Aug 11, 2014 09:40PM) (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments (Sorry about that. Things got hectic. I'm actually in works of publishing a book)

The principal looked down at his watch. "Nope. You have 120 seconds. 118. 119."

Vance- A rush of anger flew through my veins. He has got to be kidding me. I grabbed my things and rushed through the door. And then there's Celeste. What did she think about all of this?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments ((Awesome, what's the name of it??))

Celeste- I sighed, hardly beilving this. It was only the first day of school, and already I hated the principal. Yes he seemed okay until he opened his big mouth and told us all that. What kind of school did they sign me up for?? This was insane! I thought grabbing my things up off the floor, and starting to rush out the door as well.

message 44: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments (It's called Tolvia: Storms of Tranquility. Planning on releasing it in December)

Vance- Ok, do I go left or do I go right? Argggh. Seriously?! Where is my first class?

Come to think of it, I never got a schedule. Was that yet another rule within the handbook? And as I ran, a sign above one of the classroom doors piqued my interest. English.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments ((I'll have to look for it, when it comes out then))

Celeste- CRAP! After all of the shockers in there I'd forgotten to ask him for my class schedule. Ugh. Well this was turning out to be one of the best days of school ever! Not. Turning back around to go ask him for the schedule seeing as if I didn't have that I wouldn't know where to go. And if I didn't know where to go I was going to be in so big trouble latter on.

message 46: by Joseph (last edited Aug 22, 2014 05:23PM) (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments The principal walked along the hallway right outside his office. Clatter of shoes filled the air that he noticed was not his own. A sigh escaped his lips. "Please don't tell me one of them is running back this way. I was just about to have breakfast too."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Celeste- I only got as far as the door before knocking on it, not even bothering to wait for the answer just opening the door starting to say "Umm sorry but I forgot to ask for my schedule..."

message 48: by Joseph (last edited Aug 27, 2014 07:04AM) (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments The principal raised his eyebrow. "Forgot to tell you huh?" He reached into his back pocket and tossed a blank packet to her. "You make your own choices."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Celeste- I coat it when he tossed it to me. "Yeah..." I deadpan. Before looking over it only to find it was blank. "Thanksss." I say starting back out of his office.

message 50: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments Vance- I opened the door to the classroom. Nothing was stopping from barging in. I needed to be in a class right? Not like the teachers would care. I'm taking a "chance", you know? But, what a chance I took.

Before me, a student was completely red in the face, yelling at the teacher. While the teacher sat on his desk just taking it all in.

...have I walked into some weird therapy session?

« previous 1