I love Alpha Male books club discussion

Defensive Zone (The Dartmouth Cobras, #2)
This topic is about Defensive Zone
All about our books > Don't know what to read next!!

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bailey | 7 comments Hi Everyone,
I just finished reading this series and Shayla Black's books. I was wondering does anyone have any suggestions on what to read next? Series or authors I'll take what I can get! Thank you so much!!

message 2: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 165 comments From your profile, it looks like you haven't read the Consequences (Consequences, #1) by Aleatha Romig series yet....that is fantastic, mind blowing!! Also you haven't read On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1) by Samantha Young ...that's really good...

If you are looking for dark I recommend Tears of Tess (Monsters in the Dark, #1) by Pepper Winters and Quintessentially Q (Monsters in the Dark, #2) by Pepper Winters ...the third book is due in June

Bailey | 7 comments Ruth wrote: "From your profile, it looks like you haven't read the Consequences (Consequences, #1) by Aleatha Romig series yet....that is fantastic, mind blowing!! Also you haven't read On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1) by Samantha Young..."
Ok thank you so much!!!!!

message 4: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 165 comments Bailey wrote: "Ruth wrote: "From your profile, it looks like you haven't read the Consequences (Consequences, #1) by Aleatha Romig series yet....that is fantastic, mind blowing!! Also you haven't read [bookcover:On Dublin Str..."

Your welcome....let me know what you decide
:)

Bailey | 7 comments Ruth wrote: "Bailey wrote: "Ruth wrote: "From your profile, it looks like you haven't read the Consequences (Consequences, #1) by Aleatha Romig series yet....that is fantastic, mind blowing!! Also you haven't read [bookcove..."

Ok I will start with consequence

message 6: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 165 comments Bailey wrote: "Ruth wrote: "Bailey wrote: "Ruth wrote: "From your profile, it looks like you haven't read the Consequences (Consequences, #1) by Aleatha Romig series yet....that is fantastic, mind blowing!! Also you haven't r..."

Excellent choice!

Bailey | 7 comments Sweet! I can't wait to start!!

message 8: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | -21 comments Hmmm... Just finished Rock Hard (Sinners on Tour, #2) by Olivia Cunning , and I have to say that I didn't really care for it. It took me a really long time to finish it. I just could not focus on continuing the book, somehow I was able to finish it though. I really liked the first one. I want to continue with the series but I'm not sure if I will. I'm not really sure what I will read next. Sometimes when I have a hard time finishing a book I seem to have a hard time finding something else to read. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

Bailey | 7 comments Melissa wrote: "Hmmm... Just finished Rock Hard (Sinners on Tour, #2) by Olivia Cunning, and I have to say that I didn't really care for it. It took me a really long time to finish it. I just could not focus on continuing the book, s..."

Have you tried reading rock chicks by Kristen Ashley? They are a great series! Or anything by Abbi Glines too?

message 10: by Rain (new)

Rain | 33 comments Bailey wrote: "Melissa wrote: "Hmmm... Just finished Rock Hard (Sinners on Tour, #2) by Olivia Cunning, and I have to say that I didn't really care for it. It took me a really long time to finish it. I just could not focus on contin..."

Have you read Rock Me Hard (The Rock Star's Seduction, #1) by Olivia Thorne the 2nd book is on hold at the mo because of Olivia not being well, but if you're looking for a music themed story. This one's pretty darn good.

message 11: by 100sweet (new)

100sweet | 3 comments Highly recommend books by Z Stefani. She writes OTT possessive, jealous, obsessive, alpha males with very HOT sex. You need to read these right away: Insufferable Proximity (Insufferable Proximity, #1) by Z. Stefani Insufferable Proximity 2 (Insufferable Proximity, #2) by Z. Stefani The Stand Off by Z. Stefani
Lynda Chance is another amazing author so anything by her.

message 12: by Liz (new)

Liz Lawson (dizzylizzie1) On your rec just downloaded all three books. In anticipation of a goodread

message 13: by Malaya (new)

Malaya | 30 comments Lynda Chance Rule's Obsession. Grrrrrrrr

message 14: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 4 comments hi i am looking for a book likeHero with a kinky alpha male. Thanks

message 15: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 165 comments Lisa wrote: "hi i am looking for a book likeHero with a kinky alpha male. Thanks"

Raw by Belle Aurora ...kinky and alpha

message 16: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 4 comments Thanks for the Rec. I have already read that one.

message 17: by Rain (new)

Rain | 33 comments Ruth wrote: "Lisa wrote: "hi i am looking for a book likeHero with a kinky alpha male. Thanks"

Raw by Belle Aurora...kinky and alpha"

Kinky alpha male. Check Blindfolded Innocence (Innocence, #1) by Alessandra Torre Brad Da Luca is just a dirty boy lol.

message 18: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 165 comments Knight & Play (Knight, #1) by Kitty French ...he owns sex toy industry...can't get much kinkier than that!!!

message 19: by Mandy H (new)

Mandy H (goodreadscomlouisianasass) | 1 comments I just finished VIP by M. Robinson, so good!

message 21: by Sarah :) (new)

Sarah :) | 42 comments Also please add any favorites that came out this year! I created this, wanted to see what everyone else 2014 favorite romance books are :)

message 22: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 165 comments Thanks Sarah