Start by marking “Knight & Play (Knight, #1)” as Want to Read:
Knight & Play (Knight, #1)

Knight & Play

(Knight #1)

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  25,935 Ratings  ·  1,505 Reviews
There's only one thing in life Lucien Knight really hates, and that's husbands who cheat on their wives.

There's only one problem in Sophie Black's life. Her cheating husband...

From the moment Lucien & Sophie meet, the seal is set.

Romantic, emotional & intensely erotic, Knight and Play is the perfect read for lovers of international bestsellers Fifty Shades & Ba
Published November 23rd 2012 by Amazon Digital Services

Lisa
Nov 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-reads

4.5 Stars

SHEE-IT FIRE AND SAVE MATCHES!

description

Knight and Play by Kitty French was hot. H.O.T.

*fans self*

*cold shower*

You get the idea!

Let me start by giving you my Lucien Knight....

description

Yes, I will not blame you if you stop right here and simply stare for an indeterminate amount of time. Sigh!

Seriously peeps, Lucien Knight, in my mind, and I have an active imagination, is freakin fantastic! Holy yumminess!

description

Moving on with some form of coherent thoughts.....

Lucien Knight, founder of Knight Inc. (an adult enter
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo FrenchKnightandPlay1TitlebySueBee_zps78b008ab.jpg
 photo mcsteamy1bysb_zpsff5d4f7a.gif
★★★★1/2! Knight & Play, book 1 of 2. The whirlwind romance of Lucien, an enigmatic & debauched playboy & Sophie, the neglected wife of a two-timing husband.

“Her feisty interludes turned him on, and he wanted to push her into situations that encouraged the tigress in her to come out more often. The girl shimmered with untapped sexual potential. Her dick of a husband obviously wasn’t able to see what he could see…”

Books in Knight Series should be read in order:
Book 1: Knight &a
Jamie
Dec 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
LUCIEN.......

This book was so incredibly sexy and I loved every single page of it!

Sophie is married to her first love but she suspects the douche is having and affair.. and she's right. They've been in a dull lull for the past year and a half and the dickhead barely touches her. She hates her job and feels lonely and unexcited. She needs a change. Step 1--new job-- at Knight Enterprises. With sexy woman eater Lucien. And I mean woman eater in every way possible. EVERY WAY. She's going to be h
Debra
Dec 02, 2012 rated it really liked it

4 STARS.
"You deserve to be adored, and you deserve to be fucked until you can't stand up."

Sophie Black is a thirty something unhappily married woman, looking for a new job. One that will challenge her and help her out of the slumber that has become her life.

And the Norwegian sex god Lucien Knight, happens to be in searching for a new PA.

"He made her think of a Viking warrior, and right now she felt like a damnsel in serious distress."

After Lucien hides her, they embark together on a pass
La-Lionne
Dec 30, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: hot, just-blah, own
It didn't work for me.
My two stars are only for the sex, which was hot, but everything else was not.

Where do I start? I don't mind them having an affair, but what I do mind is her dropping her panties after knowing him only for two days. There were so meny wrongs with this story. I liked Lucian, because he never claimed to be anything other than himself and she knew it. And he stayed true to him self til the very end. I just couldn't understand why she got all pissy after a while. She knew what
Fathima
4.5 stars !!!

“You see?” He gestured to their bodies with his hands.
“Man.” He touched his fingers to his chest and raised his eyebrows.
“Woman.” He brushed his fingertips over the base of her throat.
“Sex is natural.” He trailed one finger down the valley between her breasts to her navel, making her stomach muscles jitter in response. “And fucking beautiful.”
His clear blue eyes held hers. “Now, forget everything else,” he said, “And Get. On. That. Bed.”

Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww
Aestas Book Blog
Dec 31, 2012 rated it liked it
“… You deserve better. You deserve to be adored, and you deserve to be fucked until you can’t stand up.”

HOLY SMUTTTTTTTTT!!!!

lol. I mean really.

This is the kind of read where you just stop thinking and just go with it ;)

It was an absolutely random spur-of-the-moment buddy read I did last night. It had been sitting on my to-read list for a while because it had a lot of ‘key’ themes in the blurb that caught my attention – namely the damaged, hot and kinky billionaire whose name had me drooli
Christy
Jan 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Christy by: Kara
4 stars!

photo 4f6d53c9-f7bf-4190-8bc6-858b1e75c04a_zps98a6eb92.jpg

I spent the last few days listening to the audio book of Knight & Play, I just finished and immediately bought the audiobook of the second! I’m not going to lie… when I first started reading and found our our heroine was married, I wasn’t sure how much I was going to love it. But the more I read, the more I enjoyed it. Lucien was really fantastic. And it turns out that I liked Sophie a lot too.

Lucien is a young, rich and successful bachelor. And Sophie is his new assistant. Lucien
Lisa Jayne
Dec 06, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: SMUT LOVING READERS. ❤
4 PRINCESS STARS.

This book holds an eclectic range of emotions, at times it's wonderfully humorous with laugh out loud moments and witty one liners. It also has moments of raw sensuality, hot, yes, erotic scenes but amongst all this is a tinge of sadness with the story of a breakup, and gut wrenching sadness of the separation of hearts. Did I think the author put this all in one story well? YES, I was fully immersed in the storyline and found myself torn between the reconciliation of a lost marr
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
One message for you my dear Lucien- COME HITHER YOU SEXY BEAST!

come here gifs photo: come here, come on tumblr_lzsgcxje841r6l7bg.gif

Devoured the book! Devoured it! Okay.... I'm also uber thankful I let this sit patiently on my kindle until its sequel was released. It has a mother of a cliffhanger. I knew this....I waited....I'm so glad I did.

The story- Lucien Knight is the owner of a sex toy company. He also owns several sex clubs and has retail stores selling his product. He's in need of a new PA. When a resume lands on his desk sealed with a kiss, he's intrig
Shurrn
Kitty French begins her Knight Series with a Bang!
Several hot, toy-enhanced, & kinky bangs.

(this review is spoiler free and contains graphic language)

I'd say the official breakdown is:
10% you know exactly what's about to happen
20% agonizing over the guilt of cheating/being cheated on
70% explicit, panty-melting sex

Warning: This is a rough cliff-hanger, so be prepared to immediately move on to book two.

LUCIEN KNIGHT:

Lucien Knight is everything I've come to expect in a scorching hot alpha-ma
Mo
May 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
I must say I started this one thinking to myself …"OK, here we go again, another rich man … whips, cuffs and bondage …. But it was much more than this.
Sophie is married and her life is spiralling downward - her husband hardly touches her and she fears he is having an affair. She is bored in her job and decides to do something about it. She takes a job at Knight Enterprises, working for Lucien Knight. Lucien was CEO of many Clubs and of an Adult Sex Toy company so this was something completely di
Duchess Nicole
Feb 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone who loves some smut with a really great story...and a lot of smut....:D:D
Recommended to Duchess Nicole by: Pher
"He'd shown her how sex was supposed to be, and there was no going back..."

Errmahgerd!!!!!!!!!

I love you guys, I really do! I love how you know my tastes so well sometimes. My wonderful Pher recommended this to me recently...and I ho-hummed about it. Pretty cover, but really? Another hot and sexy millionaire? And the my lovely friend Wm recommended Knight & Stay, and I caved.

So glad I caved!!!!!!!!!!

MY SYNOPSIS:
Sophie is pretending to be an ostrich. Why would she do that, you say? Well,
Shelley
Well well well...guess what?

It's another kinky billionaire trilogy!

photo tumblr_m96aaboels1qh2o7zo1_500.gif

I swear to all the Gods that this is the last one of it's kind I will ever buy again!

So the plot... according to the synopsis there should have been one. Something about a cheating husband and a billionaire sex tycoon who comes to the rescue? Well I suppose there was something about that, but I'm thinking that must be the synopsis for all three books cause this one doesn't get that far.

This is just sex! Yucky, eye rolling sm
~ Becs ~
I really wanted to like this one. The cover, the blurb and even the title made me believe that this was just my sort of book but I am, sadly, a little disappointed by it.

I'm not going to blog my review but I feel I owe it to my friends and followers to explain why it didn't work for me. Remember, these are just my opinions and, if you want to read it, you should go ahead and read it.

Our heroine is Sophie who believes her husband, Dan, is having an affair and applies to work for Lucien Knight as
♡Karlyn P♡

DNF @ 15%. Uhm, a marital affair? No thanks.

I went into this one with an open mind hoping for a meaty and hot story, but it was clear that this book is just a sexed up story with more sex than story. Not that I don't like to read hot sex scenes, but these characters were not doing it for me. Shallow, predictable, selfish and cliche'. There is no way I was going to get into a story about a married woman having an affair with her boss, while at the same time she condemns her husband for his extra
Tough Critic Book Reviews
I think I have "minority" tattooed on my forehead...

People really seem to like this one, but to me Knight & Play was a whole lot of kinky sex and not much else. A whole lot of kinky sex. Okay...so what's the problem?? No seriously...what's the problem?

The problem is, I just didn't care. Nothing really made me invest anything into the story. Too much lust and not enough emotion. Also, the alternating point of views lacked the fluency I've seen in other books. Structurally it was well-written,
Pam
Dec 10, 2012 rated it really liked it
4 stars
“Man.” He touched his fingers to his chest and raised his eyebrows.

“Woman.” He brushed his fingertips over the base of her throat.

“Sex is natural .” He trailed one finger down the valley between her breasts to her navel, making her stomach muscles jitter in response. “And fucking beautiful.”

Sophie Black was tired of being the invisible wife, feeling as if she is never enough and working in a place where she is constantly harassed. She takes a chance and applies for a job, a job that
 ♥  Barb ♥
^^^^^ 4 Mr. Devastatingly Sexy stars^^^^^

"Come on in, Ms. Black. I won't bite."
"...unless you want me to?"

sensual couples photo: Couples-sensual-Love-mmmmm-Couples-.jpg

Lucien Knight, CEO of Knight Enterprises and drop dead gorgeous, is used to getting what he wants, when he wants it, that is until he meets shy, girl next door Sophie Black. Sophie is Lucien's new assistant. Within days, the sexual tension grows and Lucien shows Sophie a whole new pleasure packed world without limits. How far will Sophie go? There's just one little problem.....she's marrie
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*
Let me put it straight...
The
Only
Nice
Thing
About
This
Book
Is.....

My cast for this review! I had to make myself feel better after wasting 2 days reading this!!!!

Lucien Knight!

Sophie Black starts a job at Knight Inc and becomes Lucien's PA. She is lonely and her husband is having an affair.
Clearly these people don't know the line- don't mix business and pleasure.

Basically from here this book takes you into a world of sex sex sex and oral sex and some kinky shit!

Lucien is like a freaken sex God!
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
This was a short read that had a lot more substance than I expected.

Lucien is hot. Sex on a stick hot. He knows exactly what he wants, and he goes after it - no holds bared. But he is more than just sexy, he's temptation incarnate.

He had a way of saying the last thing Sophie expected, mixing up the tender with the filthy that rendered her speechless. Even in the middle of this charged, sexual atmosphere, Lucien shone. A carnal beacon. Dangerous. Delicious. "

Sophie is a woman on the edge. She'
AJ
I have one suggestion for reading this book...

SWITCH OFF YOUR BRAIN, AND EMBRACE THE SMUT!

Sophie needs a change. Her job is boring, and she is stifled in an unsatisfying marriage to her childhood sweetheart who is quite possibly cheating on her. So she applies for a job at Knight Inc., as PA to Lucien Knight, the king of a chain of sex stores and sex clubs across London. From their very first meeting at Sophie’s job interview, Lucien is totally smooth but completely inappropriate and the whole t
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
orgasmic photo: Orgasmic! or.jpg
Stars for my second yummy read of Knight and Play!!!

Sophie is bored with her mundane ordinary life and wants to “inject some excitement into her days.” She applies for a PA job with Knight inc. and seals her application with a lucky kiss.

Lucien Knight is a self-made, wealthy man with a string of sex clubs and adult stores, “…tall, dirty blonde hair and flint blue eyes…sex oozed from every pore of the man…..a bronzed, muscled warrior.” A man who doesn’t do relationships or love.
Alexander Skarsgard 2012

Lucien see
Lindsay
Dec 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
Jessy (Jessy's Book Club)
[The full review is at jessysbookclub.wordpress.com]

Arrrrrgggggghhhh! Ok, I had to get that out! I’ve just been left with a cliffhanger to shame all cliffhangers! I actually knew there would be a cliffhanger but I needed a sexy billionaire alpha male fix so bad I decided to still go for it.

So what is this about? Lucien Knight is the CEO of a company that both produces sex toys and runs sex clubs. He’s in search of a personal assistant and that’s where Sophie Black comes in. Girl next door Sophie
Harriet ~ bookworm
*4 I AM ON FIRE STARS!!*

WARNING Girls this book is HOT yes HOT with capital letters. Stay close to a freezer, fan or open a god damn window! Have fun with Mr. Knight ladies I certainly did ;)

"Do you know why I called you in for interview?" he asked, eventually. Sophie stalled. "My CV?" He nodded. "You sealed it with a kiss. I wanted to see the lips that made that mark."

I went into this book knowing it would be pretty much just about sex and yes a lot of it was crazy hot sex scenes, which I d
Jen
Dec 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Jen by: SueBee
I have been sitting here trying to figure out my rating for this book. I am struggling with how many stars to give this and there are several reasons why. I am leaning towards a 3.5 stars, and it is is on the high end of that because of the last little bit of the book. By the last 20% I became sucked right in and was feeling all sorts of emotions while reading it. Of course, the one downfall in the end was the cliffhanger; but I will excuse that considering the second book is out now and I will ...more
~IreneOust~
Jan 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
Even though this kind of story has been done and redone and then some, I actually enjoyed this book.

I know some readers had issues with the cheating [spouses] and I can see why but it didn't bother me at all. I know they say "two wrongs don't make a right" but I don't know if it's the same "they" but they also say "an eye for an eye", no?

It was time for Sophie to dump the deadweight that is her douche of a husband so kudos to Lucien for speeding up the process!

It will be fun to watch how it all
Katerina
Mar 19, 2017 rated it did not like it
I had several problems, cheating which was the least of it.

1. I don't enjoy H's in the sex industry, business wise, or their actual jobs. I find the involvement tacky.

2. I don't expect a hero to have never have been intimate with anyone, but I don't like romances which thrust their tantalising life in the heroine's face. The sex industry business immediately implies the hero's kinks, and his obvious experience with several attendees of his club. It's...distasteful in some respects.

3. Sophie h
Carisa
May 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Carisa by: Chandra
This review is for both books of the series (Knight & Play / Knight & Stay). The writing was really good, a fresh style that kept me reading nonstop. There were many scenes, most of them erotic, very well done. The H/h were perfect for each other. The first book was better because it had more surprises. In the second, both H/h were struggling with accepting their relationship, and the story had more hiccups. I rated the first book 5 stars and the second 4 stars.
HERO is a Leader, sexy, w
The Kitty Club ( ...: FREE! Knight & Play is FREE for 5 days! 1 18 Mar 28, 2016 04:22AM
The Kitty Club ( ...: Knight & Play 2 9 Feb 13, 2016 06:36PM
Erotic!! 14 118 Feb 24, 2014 09:28AM
  • Blind Obsession
  • The Art of Domination (The Art of D/s, #2)
  • Kaleb (Alluring Indulgence, #1)
  • Close Up and Personal (Spotlight, #1)
  • The Hunter (Orion the Hunter, #1)
  • Insufferable Proximity (Insufferable Proximity, #1)
  • Lockout (The Alpha Group, #2)
  • Tease (Songs of Submission, #2)
  • Waking Kiss (BDSM Ballet, #1)
  • Knight's Mistress (All or Nothing, #1)
  • Fated
  • Restoring Jordan
  • Wreck Me (Wrecked, #1)
  • Obsession (Darkness Falls, #1)
Romantic comedy and paranormal comedy writer for Bookouture. Wine drinker, fairy light addict, disorganised wife and mom.
Also writes romantic comedy as Kat French for HarperCollins.

Knight (3 books)
  • Knight & Stay (Knight, #2)
  • Knight & Day (Knight, #3)
“You deserve better. You deserve to be adored, and you deserved to be fucked until you can’t stand up.” 66 likes
“He’s a fucking fool”
Sophie shrugged and looked out of the window.
“Maybe. He’s avoided having sex with me for more than six months now.”
“I’ll say it again. He’s a fucking fool.”
“Yes.”

“Would it help if we fucked?”
23 likes