twilight lovers! discussion

Characters and Cast > Team Edward or Jacob?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 117 (117 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Since I am new this may have already been brought up. However, I want to know who you think Bella should up with and why. Some say Edward, some say Jacob and some say she doesn't deserve anyone because she is a selfish brat. I think Edward because he is the most selfless and he chose her. Plus, it made me very angry when Jacob did not listen to Bella's NO. He didn't respect her wishes at all. Thoughts? (Please don't turn this into a negative discussion. Respect everyone's opinions.)

message 2: by Ally (new)

Ally (vball_luver) | 3 comments I never thought about that. At first I couldn't really decide because I thought that they were both right for her. I still kind of do but now I kind of think Edward more. But the thing is Edward left her without an explanation. That made her lifeless and totally well...dead. So they both hurt her and made her depressed so I wish she didn't have to make a decision. The one she doesn't pick I will be sad for.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i just like Jacob so i want bella to go for Jacob but i already know what happens. i guess i'm happy that edward is there for bella but i hate him for leaving.

message 4: by Brighde (new)

Brighde | 137 comments I am very conflicted about who I think Bella should choose. I think that Jacob might have imprinted on her so they are lke soul mates and if Edward wasn't there they would be perfect for each other. I agree with what jacob says in Eclipse how Edward is a drug for her but he would be like the sun, or rain. Even though I love them both.

message 5: by Brighde (new)

Brighde | 137 comments Samreen? How do you already know what happens? I read eclipse 2 but Bella might change her mind.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 26, 2008 05:28PM) (new)

well i just assumed that bella would go for edward since the whole ring thing and her agreeing. but i am still put out that she didn't go for jacob i mean he still maybe a kid but atleast he's not as old as edward. i guess she still has time to change her mind but i don't think she will. i wonder if she did though would she do it by skipping her own wedding but just exactly how would she do it.

message 7: by Brighde (last edited Feb 27, 2008 04:19PM) (new)

Brighde | 137 comments I wonder maybe, what if Bella doesn't choose either 1?? That would be horrible, but neither one of them got hurt, it probably won't happen and I hope it doesn't.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

that better not happen but if it does who will she go to? that's the big question there

message 9: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie Edward. Most definitely. Jacob is not Edward for her. Sure, Bella and Jacob have some good times together, but Edward just makes more sense. When Edward left her, she was a zombie. But when Jacob left her, she wasn't. She was just sad and annoyed at Jacob. Edward is hers, she may love Jacob, but she couldn't live without Edward.

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Here's the thing. As stated by Bella herself, she can't live without Edward. She practically dissolved when he left. They are obviously going to be together, whether it's safe, wise, perfect, whatever. It's Edward and Bella.

However, I LOVE JACOB. Is he annoying? Yes. Is he selfish? Yes. Does he love Bella as much as Edward? Yes. And that's the sad part. In a normal world, Jacob and Bella would be soulmates and live happily ever after. I feel so bad for Jacob. When Edward left, Jacob really shined.

It's not that I don't love Edward, I do. But I'm rooting for the underdog (ha), even though I know he's never going to win. I'm totally on team Jacob. Poor kid.

message 11: by Kendall (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:34AM) (new)

Kendall (elphaba0115) | 42 comments Oh, Edward on doubt. Bella and Edward NEED each other because both of them were horriable wikth out each other (New Moon). Ok, Jacob is alright but he gets on my nerves sometimes when he insults Edward even though Edward's a good guy. I think Bella and Jacob will have a brother sister relationship because even though Jacob loves Bella and will protect her, he hasn't imprint on her. Sorry team Jacob, i think Edward is the better of the two for Bella.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

come on i definately will keep rooting for Jacob i love him a little more than i love edward but i'll be happy with whoever she chooses but i just want it be jacob because he was so good to her in New Moon and he acts like a kid which i think is adorable and he doesn't go with everything bella says and i think edward does wat ever she says
i love edward i'm not saying i don't even though he's like a drug to her i don't want to believe that he's the one she'll pick i just don't want to believe that

message 13: by Mayuri (new)

Mayuri Kasaraneni (kmayuri) | 38 comments Jacob could have lied aboout not having a inprint on Bella. Leah say that he always thinking about Bella, in the end of Eclipse. Also he is really attached to Bella......so, its possible

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I would have to say Edward. Even though Jacob does love Bella, I think Edward loves her more. If she asked Edward to go to the ends of the earth, he would be there in an instant. But if she asked Jacob, I really doubt he would. He proved that point in Eclipse when he didn't stay with her during the fight.

message 15: by Schmitty (new)

Schmitty (tastygreenjelly) | 2 comments EDWARD no dur!!!!!!!!!!

message 16: by Kasie (new)

Kasie | 27 comments uummm lets thank about this the story is about edward and bella thats how the story was thought up so i think that yeah you can't get even more perfect than that. and if bella does take jacob then i geuss it's more for me and the others so bella will have somthing to cry about.

message 17: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 18: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) I hope that in the end Bella won't be able to sacrifice her family and Jacob for Edward so she will stay friends with Edward and *MARRY* Jacob!

message 19: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) Jacob is way better for her! If she marries Jacob I will scream (a happy scream) and say HAHAHAHA to everyone who is a Edward fan. Not trying to be mean.

message 20: by Alissa (new)

Alissa | 1 comments I like Edward & Jacob, but I think Bella & Edward belong together. I think Jacob will imprint on someone else. The Volturi want Bella either Vampire or dead & I don't think Jacob & Bella would work out if she was a vampire.

message 21: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 285 comments WOW Ryan! you really like Jake :D I really think she will always choose Edward, and i'm not being bias, i just think it's logical.

message 22: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea | 12 comments I think Edward, because he was her love and he wants to marry her. Jacob is a little kid trying to still win the fight even though it's already over.

message 23: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) You have to admire is will, hope, and faith. Don't you?

message 24: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (booksandbows) sure, its admirable, but also a bit stupid. i love jacob, just not for bella!

message 25: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 285 comments I can admire what he has done but he just takes it too far, and so it becomes annoying.

message 26: by Jayme (new)

Jayme (jaymebeerling) | 22 comments can i be on both? the even middle?

message 27: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) Hmmmm, I guess!

message 28: by Estrella (new)

Estrella | 2 comments i think that bella should be with edward. I mean if she goes with jacob, the volturi would probably kill her and i think the story shows that she loves jacob but it also shows that she loves edward more. Imagine if edward was out of the picture, the reason she talked to jacob and flirted with him was because she wanted to get more info on vampires. If there were no vamps she wouldnt have talked to jacob and she would have been sick of forks and tryed to get out of forks. So i dont really think they are soulmates.

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Wallace (sibes11sbcglobalnet) Jacob is way cool, but anyone who says that he is cooler than Edward didn't really read the books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BOTH!

message 30: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Wallace (sibes11sbcglobalnet) Plus who did Bella choose? EDWARD!

message 31: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha (xxx-darkangel-xxx) | 2 comments i don't know who i'd pick. but jacob is awesome but so is edward. do i have to chose??? lol. if i had to chose it would definatally be both i can't chose cant wait till the book comes out so i can read it!!yeah!!!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

i go for jacob all the way even if it is not happneing rite now but u never know jacob has every friggin rite to try

message 33: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 5 comments i'm so torn between edward and jacob, however right now im thinking edward.

message 34: by Kendall (new)

Kendall (elphaba0115) | 42 comments I LOVE YOU EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beat that Ryan with Jacob!

message 35: by Kianna (new)

Kianna (kianna21) Well i like Edward better than Jacob!

message 36: by Katie (new)

Katie i go with jacob, because hes actually under 90. and hes like awesomer.

message 37: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha (xxx-darkangel-xxx) | 2 comments when does the book come out isn't it augaust 2nd???? Well i went to amazon.com and bought in advance so it sould be here in 4 days from now.aren't i awesome?

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

DUDE! Jacob is AWESOME!

message 39: by Jayme (new)

Jayme (jaymebeerling) | 22 comments Edward, its the way it should be...

message 40: by Jayme (new)

Jayme (jaymebeerling) | 22 comments You wont get the book for 92 days its only MAY 4th!

message 41: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) What! How can I get the book early?

message 42: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) I dont think you can. Believe me, ive tried, and you cant get the book until its published. I wish you could, otherwise id be done by now...

message 43: by Dawn (new)

Dawn (dgoodfriend) | 2 comments TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 44: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) Yeah, I'd say i'm on team Jacob.

message 45: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 285 comments TEAM EDWARD

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

TEAM JACOB FOREVER!!!!!!!!

message 47: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) Now that I think about it, EDWARD IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha Jk

I SCARED YOU DIDN'T I?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

message 48: by Jayme (new)

Jayme (jaymebeerling) | 22 comments both.

message 49: by No.i (new)

No.i (kairi) | 18 comments No! Edward!!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

wat ever dude ryan u totally scared me

« previous 1 3