Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading December 7?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2103 comments Mod
I'm finshing up Eyes Only For Me by Andrew Grey then starting on The Wondrous and the Wicked by Page Morgan.

message 2: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1203 comments I just finished A week to be Wicked by Tessa Dare. Can I just say I loved Colin, the hero in this book! I think he has to be my favourite hero!!! A big call I know.
I've moved onto book 3 of Spindle Cove. I haven't read book 1 but I don't think I'm missing out on much! I just want to get to book 4 as that one sounds very funny!

message 3: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1922 comments Mod
Stayed up way too late finishing an ARC of I Wish You Were Mine by Lauren Layne. I know I've said it before but her books are just so readable. I start one and beforeI know it hours have passed.

Before that it was True North by Liora Blake. It was cute. Your basic bad boy rocker meets good girl author story. There were a few bits that stretched credibility--like the hero yelling affectionate profanities at the heroine as she's walking down the aisle. (I mean, i know you'rea bad boy rocker but show some respect!) Otherwise an entertaining story.

message 4: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2101 comments Mod
I've been reading a lot of Krantz/Quick/Castle. I don't find her people all that convincing but I love her sense of humor. And I'm reading Shadows End.
And I'm really really looking forward to tbe Dare and Milan being released tomorrow!

message 5: by Sharlene (new)

Sharlene (sharlene530) | 3 comments I am reading Cathy Maxwell's The Match of the Century.

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Hill | 487 comments I just finished The Match of the Century and it was super cute. Michelle Willingham just came out with a new book so I'm reading Warrior of Fire. (: so far I really like it!

message 7: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Romain | 420 comments Dls, I've been looking forward to both of those too! Right now I'm reading Burning Bright: Four Chanukah Love Stories, then I'll have the dilemma of whether to read Courtney Milan's or Tessa Dare's new book first.

message 8: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1203 comments Oooh cheers Rachel! Adding it to my Rachel Recommends book list ;)